The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Who is better?

Linkin Park
44%
Black Eyed Peas
56%

Total votes : 34

Versus (Week Three)

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:50 pm

Welcome to Versus! This event will pit two artists/bands against one another. PPT will vote (On the Poll) to see which band/artist they want to win. The winner will than take on a challenger the next week and so on and so forth.

---

Winner from Last Week

Linkin Park won the battle against Hoobastank! The results:

Linkin Park: 74%
Hoobastank: 25%

Total votes: 31

This week, Linkin Park will take on Black Eyed Peas!

---

This Week

Black Eyed Peas VS Linkin Park

---

Prizes

They're no prizes, I'm sorry. It's something fun to do though.

---

Information

- Any band/artist is able to compete (Ranging from as old as Queen to as new as Jojo)
- You may suggest artists/bands to compete.
- Every Saturday the votes will be tallied.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:51 pm

Hmmm...Black Eyed Peas. I'm not usually a fan of hip hop or whatever, but their stuff from Elephunk has caught my attention. Only reason I voted for Linkin Park on the first two weeks was because I hated the other artist more. :P

Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:25 pm

Black eyed peas!

Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:42 pm

Black Eyed Peas.

I love Where Is the Love, Hey Mama, and Let's Get it Started.

And I still hate Linkin Park.

PUT KELLY CLARKSON IN THIS NEXT WEEK!

Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:35 am

Linkin Park. I <3 my LP boys.

And I really loathe Black Eyed Peas. Where Is The Love got really overplayed, and it turned me off of them.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:06 am

Black Eyed Peas. Not only do I loathe Linkin Park, but 'Hey Mama' is just too catchy. And it brings back memories.

I've never heard Where is the Love though...the only thing before Hey Mama is some of their work back in 2000, when I watched TRL *hides in shame*. But still, they're better than Linkin Park.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:22 am

Tough, tough. But I vote for Black Eyed Peas. Their music is unique these days. Instead of [rap] Blah blah *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* word *bleep* [/rap], they actually have tasteful music that I will bother listening to.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:58 am

Black Eyed Peas.

I like pretty much all of the BEP songs whereas I only like a few Linkin Park songs.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:11 am

Mark wrote:PUT KELLY CLARKSON IN THIS NEXT WEEK!

Forget her. :P (But it would be one of the next best things. ;) ) I WANT CLAY!

Linkin Park,still..

Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:21 am

Black Eyed Peas. Their music is pretty cool (and catchy). I don't listen to Linkin Park much, though I have heard a lot of their songs. Still, I'd buy a Black Eyed Peas album before buying a Linkin Park one.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:27 am

I like both the black eyed pes and linkin park. But i like mre black eyed peas songs than linkin park songs. For instance i like hey mama,apl song,lets get kittens,where is the love,and shutup. But i only like Breakin the habit from linkin park.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:18 am

Voting for Linkin Park... again :P

Black Eyed Peas are just way overplayed >.>

Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:54 am

The Black Eyed Peas are awesome, so is Linkin Park. :P

I like both of their music, but the live performances by the BEP I have been to or by far more fun than LP's.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:07 am

Linkin park are way better, but I don't like pop music and I hear Black eyed peas way too much.

Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:09 am

Arrrr. This be a hard choice ye've given me, matey, b'cause I like 'em both. Howe'er, I must say that th' Black Eyed Peas be riggin' me ship more lately.
Topic locked