The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Radio Free Roscoe

Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:38 pm

anyone else watch it? I love it! Everytime I see it all I can think of is the "My Pal Pronto" episode and Travis was like "there is too much air! If you're a fish!"

Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:02 pm

Oh man. I love that show, especially Ray. When do new episodes start, do you know?

Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:20 pm

vermilion wrote:Oh man. I love that show, especially Ray. When do new episodes start, do you know?

not sure...yeah Ray is funny, but Travis is way better! and I had a scary dream about Robbie so...yeah

my fav

Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:52 pm

My favourite episode is when rfr and couger radio get into a big fight! I like the song lily wrote about kim. I can't wait for RFR week on family channel. Thursday is gonna be great with the first two episodes.

Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:57 pm

I've seen the show a few times, but I'm not very fond of it. I think I have a hard time getting involved, because whenever I have a chance to watch it the same episode is on. >.<

lol

Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:42 pm

Lol me to. I have seen the my pal pronto episode like 40 times.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:45 pm

Good ol' Family Channel goodness, Yeah I watch RFR. Lily is so awesome =D

Well, I watch it when I see it, atleast.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:59 pm

yeah i heard you could be a guest caller on rfr, and hang out with the cast members if you name one of thier favourite episodes and win.. :roll: i love rfr, im so glad its not on during amish in the city, my dad makes me watch it..

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:34 pm

I never heard of it. Well, its probley because the only thing I ever watch on the family channel is Whos line is? and Americas Funniest Home Videos. Whats it about?

Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:15 am

I didn't start watching it til very recently..
I actually like the show! yeah for RFR

Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:26 am

It was on here in Finland this summer. Erm... They stopped showing it today, I think. Pretty good show... Actually, I forgot all of that had happened in it. :o

Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:49 pm

what channel is it on and whats it about?

Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:27 pm

if you're in the states it's on the-n. If you're in Canada it's on Family channel.
OMG RFR WEEK ROCKED! I love Girls Talk Radio...Travis pretending to be a girl was too funny. I've started calling myself Miss Communication mkay? And Nathan Carter's fav episode was good too.
When I saw the commercial for the contest my jaw dropped, it sounded so awesome! I would so enter that contest. Until then, I'll just keep dreaming....dreaming that Travis and Audrey are NOT an item ^^

Rfr

Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:25 pm

It was so great. I loved the first two episodes. I can't wait till the new season comes out.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:57 pm

Weee, I like that show to.

I think new episodes start this fall, probably september, or october.
Topic locked