The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

The Fast and the Furious: California Sprint

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:54 am

Apparntly Vin Diesel and Ryan Reynolds are reprising their roles for the next Fast and Furious movie: The Fast and the Furious: California Sprint

The Fast and the Furious: California Sprint has been a rumored production going around and is set in various cities in California about sprint races. It is said to be a sequel to The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. If decided to go through with it will start filming the end of 2007 and come out in 2008.

A street racer by the name of Sean Hanes (Ryan Reynolds) is in debt with the leader of the mob, Don Del-Vito (Dustin Hoffman). He decides to get help from his old buddy Jason Kemp(Jayceon Taylor or Vin Diesel). Del-Vito tells Hanes if he can get him the $150,000 grand he owes him, then the score is settled, if not he threatens to to kidnap and kill his girlfriend Maria Hernandez (Eva Mendes). Hanes has to compete in several races and eventually make it to the final sprint for the grand prize of $150,000.

Personally I reckon they should just enter American Idol or send a video into Australia's Funniest Home Videos or something... more money.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:24 am

Ryan Reynolds? That seems like such an odd choice for that movie. I love him as an actor, but car racing? Not really. :roll:

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:29 am

Eventually they're going to run out of places to make these movies.

"The Fast and the Furious: Lancaster Carriage Races"

Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:17 am

I thought it was Paul Walker, not Ryan Reynolds? :P

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:38 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:Eventually they're going to run out of places to make these movies.

Maybe they can go naval, like Speed did? The Fast and the Furios: Ocean Cruiser Sail
Even if that runs out, they still have the sky left: The Fast and the Furious: Kitesurf Soar

Don't even get me started on outer space... See? plenty of milk left in the can :D

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Fiddelysquat wrote:Eventually they're going to run out of places to make these movies.

They could also include an environmental message to curry the favor of future presidential candidate Al Gore:

The Fast and the Furious: Hurricane Rita
The Fast and the Furious: San Francisco Hybrid Fury
The Fast and the Furious: Public Transportation

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:29 pm

theonlysaneone wrote:The Fast and the Furious: Public Transportation[/i]

They already made that movie. It's called Speed. :roflol:

Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:54 pm

Al Gore's already announced he's not running. But meh.

The Fast and the Furious: 5th-Dimensional Rush

Re: The Fast and the Furious: California Sprint

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 pm

The return of Vin Diesel... Nice! I might just go and see this one

Re: The Fast and the Furious: California Sprint

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:05 pm

They need to just stop making these movies. Honestly.
Topic locked