Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Randomness Forums
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Randomness is still around and you should join. *nod* *nod*

We recently had a couple of Admin promotions, myself and Kugestu. We now have a Livejournal Community and a Twitter feed set up, as well as our pet dragon, Aleatory. The Werewiki is still being updated and has around 170 pages of roles, SPs, and Mechanics at last count.

Unfortunately, due to a recent influx of unwanted spambots, registration had to be set to admin-approved. So if you're registering, you'll have to wait until someone checks the account. This should never take more than a day and will usually take maybe a few hours at most.

We've got a bunch of wintry stuff going on including a tree, snowballs, and a snowman battle game. Later in the month there might be a Christmas Werewolf game if you're not naughty, but pipsqueeek's hosting a game at this moment.

- - - - - - -

December 22nd - The snowman battle thing is still actively going on and the sign-ups for my Christmasy Werewolf game are open. Needs 8 more players. Sign up please?

- - - - - - -

- I'll try to keep this thread updated with the larger updates to Randomness.
- Note to Randomfolk, could we can keep WW player calls to this thread, would that work? A new post is just as noticeable as a new topic.
- If you're looking for me on Randomness, I'm ᐅᑭᐅᒃ.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]