Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Whuddleworld!

Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 am

A friend told me about this recently, and I love it.

It's a pixel site with awesome graphics. It's currently in it's opening stages, so not all the shops are working at the moment, but you should definitely go check it out!

And if you do, and want some money - donate your wafer in your inventory every day, and answer the daily trivia quiz to get 5000WB each day :)

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:13 am

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27685

:P

Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:48 am

I will stick to marapets thank you. -pokes siggy-

Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 am

Really good site and it was originally mocha-san who I saw...the pic by....thank you I now love it!!

Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:59 am

I'm so uber xD

Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:01 pm

ZONG, I had no clue there were PPTers on there :lol: apart from Mocha.
Dooo tell me your usernames :P (mine's easy to guess)

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:16 am

Just joined :lol:
HikaruDream or Hikarudream
I think it HikaruDream though....

Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:28 pm

Just joined. The art is amazing but the lack of places to go currently is a bit of a let down. Would love to see this all fleshed out with all the areas open...

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:15 pm

the_dog_god wrote:Just joined. The art is amazing but the lack of places to go currently is a bit of a let down. Would love to see this all fleshed out with all the areas open...

Dude, you're lucky to see thing open at all... it's been sloowly opening since last year.
Currently what's bothering me is the way people hoard shop items just to resell them on the market with inflated prices.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:12 am

What happens if you eat the wafer (I'm Lilcake! Yay!)

Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:09 am

Wind wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:Just joined. The art is amazing but the lack of places to go currently is a bit of a let down. Would love to see this all fleshed out with all the areas open...

Dude, you're lucky to see thing open at all... it's been sloowly opening since last year.
Currently what's bothering me is the way people hoard shop items just to resell them on the market with inflated prices.

You mean they're... restocking?

Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:25 pm

seems cool I signed p but I gotta go to work so I'll check it out right when I get home.

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:32 pm

EDITED OUT.
Last edited by ArwenEarendil on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:53 pm

I'm Jasujo there. Feel free to friend me. I got the link from mocha_san's sig a while ago and I've been going ever since. I love the art, but I can't wait until there is more to do. ;)

Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:09 am

I don't know if it's over yet or not but I'm having trouble with the school items quest.
How do you start?
Someone said on a board somewhere that you had to talk to someone at the library, but there isn't anybody there o_O

Severely confused
Topic locked