Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Charity Corner - Saving Dacardia
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I donated what was in my inventory, realized I was above 10k in donations, checked the prize shop, and I'm at exactly 12.5k. I guess I'll leave it there for now.

I'm still 500 shy, I think. I don't want to spend my points until TNT reviews my points and gives me the bonus back, but I guess I should add up what I want so I know how much more to donate. I still have plenty of sticky snowballs left.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Just earned the Avvie :)

I forgot that there was one...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gutterfoot gave us a quick update on the neoboards...
Quote:
hi all. so i talked to the team yesterday about adjusting the odds of the CC capsules and it was ultimately decided that we wouldn't be making any more changes to this year's charity corner and instead taking what we've learned with this event and applying it to future events.
Guess it is what it is.

Now...to decide whether or not it's worth spending any time donating any more junk, or if I should just save it for if/when there's another event. I'd really been hoarding for the perks, but since we didn't have these, and the odds on those capsules are pretty bad, I'm not sure if it's worth donating enough to open some. The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not they'll up the requirements for the trophies or not. Hm.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:56 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What's the avvie for? Is it a new one? Is it for daily donating? Because I didn't remember that was a thing (if it was)... It would have been nice to be reminded.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
What's the avvie for? Is it a new one? Is it for daily donating? Because I didn't remember that was a thing (if it was)... It would have been nice to be reminded.

It is indeed a new one. I believe you get it for donating 100 items and then visiting "the Hub". It is my current avvie, and the title of it in my list is "Charity Corner 2020"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Haha, I just checked my avatar list, and it's there! I guess I just didn't see the pop-up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Your participation in the 'Saving Dacardia' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from donating is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Granny hopbobbin is sending you a gold trophy for your user lookup, as well as 12,500 Neopoints and 350 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

Well, that was actually relatively fast. No clue what the limits were for gold, but my NPs, NC and trophy are all there already. :) Started a new line for site event trophies, too. Eeesh! Cute palm trees. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:59 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

TNT wrote:
Your participation in the 'Saving Dacardia' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from donating is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Granny hopbobbin is sending you a bronze trophy for your user lookup, as well as 2,500 Neopoints and 175 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

Wow. Better than I anticipated for how little I actually donated. I stopped donating right after getting the Avvie :)

Prize Shop Page wrote:
Total points from donation this year : 999

I wonder if I would have achieved Silver with just *one* more point. Probably not.

I should have donated 1,001 more to be able to buy the Dacardian Swords of Valor... Just because. (Just because they're worth about 650k)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Your participation in the 'Saving Dacardia' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from donating is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Granny hopbobbin is sending you a gold trophy for your user lookup, as well as 12,500 Neopoints and 350 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

Woohoo! I actually splurged and spent 300 NC to get the snorkeling bg (donating those nontradable neggs you needed dusting powder for), so it's nice that I came out 50 NC ahead in the end! (I could have spent 600 NC and bought 30 boxes to donate to grab 2-4 of the other pretty beachy items, but I didn't have 600 NC. That's okay. I don't know what I'm saving my NC for, but I may as well save it...)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2