For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Mon May 23, 2022 12:25 am

I almost forgot to battle, but I had some free time this evening, so I got a chunk in. Here's hoping!

Mon May 23, 2022 1:49 pm

Sway wins! Pick your boon. I'm going with bank. I still don't know when the landlord is going to have the pipes replaced, but we asked for at least a week's notice. Since she gave us zero notice on taking the tree down in our front yard, I really hope she remembers this time. I need to check our lease and see how it should be prorated. Our neighbor suggested we get a whole month free for the inconvenience.

Mon May 23, 2022 5:49 pm

Glad I put in the effort yesterday! I went with bank, because interest is easy and definitely the best option on there for me (and I remembered BEFORE I collected interest!). I'm trying hard to get as many things done off my to do list before we start the next school year, and it's eating up a LOT of my time and energy. (Well, the energy sap could also be the kids' swim lessons, too, as I'm in the pool watching the two not currently in a lesson, too... ;p)

I hope your landlord does better with things in the future!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Wahoo! Bank Boon for me, too. I could make the time for the Stocks Boon, but... I do not want to :P

Swimming sounds good

Tue May 31, 2022 3:16 am

Seekers, Thieves, Awakened.

I'm pretty much good for any. Seekers would probably be easiest, with the bank boon, but Thieves have the stock boon, and who knows with Awakened.

Tue May 31, 2022 9:37 pm

The AC will probably start mid-boon, so I vote for Seekers and the automatic bank boon.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:20 am

The AC will start same day as the boon does, if I understand correctly. :) Seekers it is!

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:14 pm

Bank boon sounds good. Heading off to sign up for seekers

Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:35 pm

Last day to battle if you haven't already!

Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:07 am

Ugh, time has gotten away from me. I got in some very minimal battling just now. Hopefully will have time for more later.

ETA: Got a decent amount done now. Here's hoping!

Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:45 pm

SEEKERS won! Grab the bank boon before doing dailies.

Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:14 pm

Sweet! I was actually at the bank page about to click "Collect Interest" and said to my self, "Waiit a sec.. Check the Obelisk". Chose Bank boon, went back to the bank tab and refreshed... :D

Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 pm

Whew, the extra battling was worth it! Tally ho! (I left the tab open so I'd remember to check first thing today.)

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:05 pm

A bunch of people are joining Order for the easy boon during the AC. I went ahead and joined them because I didn't know when the site would be back. Not sure if you joined a faction yet...

Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:24 pm

Order sounds good. I mean, Sway should've been easy, too, but who knows? Maybe this'll be the time one of us gets the stamp...
Topic locked