For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Festival of Neggs 2024

Fri May 03, 2024 1:32 pm

Spa, glitch, plushie. Spa, of course... And another Thoughtful Spa Gift. That's 0/5 for the book. Sheesh.

I went through all of Orion's spots today and saw nothing... And then remembered I hadn't talked to him yet today. Went through the dialogue, and I found the creature's tentacle at Molten Morsels.

Fri May 03, 2024 8:09 pm

Plushie, Time Travel, Grey. Hmm. I have all grey items. Don't care much for the Time Travel... Do need the handheld plushie... Plushie... another Carmariller Plushie.

Orion: Tail today. Also at Molten Morsels

Sat May 04, 2024 1:12 pm

Glitch, Plushie, Time Travel
Chose: Plushie, got Carmariller Plushie
No option to try for the stamp again today, so went for another Negg plushie with no luck. Ah well.

Found a tail at the Bakery, also on the right side of the page. Fun times.

ETA:
Plushie, Glitch, Spa.
Chose: Plushie, got (ANOTHER) Peeking Bikiwan Toy

Found a tentacle at Molten Morsels. If you refresh the page, the side that the foot or tentacle is on can change. :lol:

Sat May 04, 2024 4:16 pm

Glitch, Plushie, grey. Plushie... Plushie Negg Handheld! Nice.

Interesting on the refresh thing. Apparently, there is no significance as to foot or tail.

Found a foot at Merifoods. Refreshed several times and the foot changed sides and positions, but always a foot.

Sun May 05, 2024 3:24 am

Glitch, time travel, spa... And Self Care Book!

Woohoo! I need to read it after all the trouble I had getting it.

And found the creature at Tyrannian Foods.

Sun May 05, 2024 3:49 pm

Spa Negg
Time Travel Negg
Grey Negg

Spa... Self Care Book

Orion - Q delights

Sun May 05, 2024 9:04 pm

Spa, time travel, grey. Hmm, should I try for another stamp or book? I'm sick of spa, so I'll try for a stamp today. But no. Another bg.

Bakery today for Orion's creature.
Last edited by Siniri on Mon May 06, 2024 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 06, 2024 2:16 pm

Glitch, Grey, Time Travel,
Tried for the stamp again with no luck - got another background.

Don't remember where I found Orion, but I found him.

ETA:
Time Travel, Spa, Plushie.
Chose: Plushie, got another Plushie Negg Handheld, woot!

Found Orion at Qasalan Delights, but it took twice of going through the places to find it - it didn't load the first time. Looks like tomorrow is the last day for searching, at least? Maybe?

Mon May 06, 2024 7:02 pm

Plushie, spa, grey... Grey again and got Nostalgic Grey Draik Stamp! Woohoo! Hopefully I can try for another book tomorrow.

Found the creature at Lost Desert Foods.

Mon May 06, 2024 9:01 pm

Time Travel, Plushie, Spa Negg
I've only tried Time Travel one time so far... Time Travel - Baby Bruce Candy Box

Now I know why.

Orion: Mystery Island Volcano

Tue May 07, 2024 11:09 am

Grey, spa, plush... Trying for another book. But of course my five millionth body butter instead. At least it's not the last day.

Tentacle at the volcano. And Orion is still being Orion. "Tomorrow, tomorrow... The vision will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be none."

Tue May 07, 2024 12:11 pm

Time Travel, Spa, Grey
Chose Grey: Grey Ukulele

Found Orion at the Crumpetmonger.

Sigh. Not sure if that'll be the last of the neggs or not. We might have one tomorrow, but tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of the event.

Tue May 07, 2024 7:25 pm

Hmm. Grey, Plushie, Time Travel... I have all I need from Plushie. Time Travel are not awesome. So... Grey it is! (stamp. stamp. stamp)... Inside Ednas Tower Background. *sigh*

Ah well, I can outfit all of my pets with this background, I suppose...?

Orion: Crumpetmonger. I had to visit the stores twice. Apparently, I did not click all the way through Orion's dialogs. i.e., I had to "click thru" Orion twice...

Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 pm

One last chance. Time travel, glitch, spa. One last chance for another book... But no, one last chance for disappointment and stinky allergens.

Umbra Body Butter

Finished Orion's quests.
I was getting grumpy that it was all text and no pictures. At least we finally got to see the petpet, though not to scale. And please, don't add extra stuff to the AC. There's already too much to do then.

Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 pm

Glitch. Plushie, Spa. I started with Glitch and so I shall finish with glitch ;)

...Glitched Topsi Plushie

Orion: Quest Complete

Agreed on not doing extra during the AC!.

Why is a music cylinder triangle shaped?
Post a reply