For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

advice needed for someone with a complete lack of bd set!!

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:18 am

o_O I am currently saving to buy weapons and i am looking for suggestions of what to get for a nicely rounded set. Currently the only weapon worth mentioning that I own is an RSB, hopefully I can afford an H4K soon, but what else should I be considering?

Suggestions for any experienced weapon people very much apperciated :battar:

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:07 pm

Well it all depends what your willing to spend personally I would go after the freezer first then get a good well balanced set. Dual of either a 6 , 8 or 10 icon weapon with variable defence, a stealer, healer, downsize, a defence item and the such. IDB is where you should be headed too

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:20 pm

also it depends on your stats. if you are mainly offensive, some weapons may not be good for your pet. if you are offensive and defensive, the same thing. because there are weapons that are "dual-duties" which have limited attack, but provide a substantial amount of defence to make up for it. (Mask of Coltzan, Air Faerie Crown, Dusty Magic Broom). While some weapons are priced the same and only do offensive, but do much more icons, but have no defence.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:20 pm

Welcome to the forums :)

For any questions on your weapons and advice for them and such, please use the appropriate sticky in this forum "Weapon Recommendations/Advice" :)
Topic locked