For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News - Feb 23

Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:50 am

Today is randomly dedicated to the Raindorf...

# This week's Gallery Spotlight has a belated Mynci Day theme. Well done Puppypower139!!!

# We have a new Card of the Day. This time it is the turn of the Lenny Sorcerer. Yes, there are Lennies in this set!

# Raindorfs can now be painted Cloud, Fire, Plushie and Island at the Petpet Puddle.

Image Image Image Image

# In this week's editorial we want to focus on your questions regarding Maraqua, the upcoming plot and the Curse of Maraqua TCG set. If you have something related to this that you are dying to know the answer to, please let us know.

# Congratulations Ookaminaka! You have just won the latest User Lookup of the Week award.

# Today's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Raindor called Jingle.

# The Petpet Supplies shop has three rather cute Raindorf themed accessories on sale.

Image Image Image

# There is a new Raindorf themed Blog or your shop.

# Raindorf fans should be eagar to get hold of this new avatar!

# We have a new Neopedia entry all about one little Raindorf's adventure.

# There are three new Shopkeepers featuring brown, green and yellow Raindorfs. You can find them listed under Petpet in the drop down.

# If you want to win a lovely trophy, lots of Neopoints and a rare item, you should try entering the Caption Contest.

# There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was the Money Tree. 1603 people guessed the correct answer, earning 1,248 NP each.

# Not to be left out, the Toy Shop has three different Raindorf plushies for you to own.
Image Image Image

# This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight has been awarded to voormis for their level - Patience.

# The Faerie, Skunk and Ghost Quiggles have been updated.
Image Image Image

Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:59 am

I wish they would have mentioned something about the new way they are organizing neopets in the user look-up.

Looks like they are arranged alphabitically now. My blue buzz moved from being in the center to the far left.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:08 am

Butterflyhornet wrote:I wish they would have mentioned something about the new way they are organizing neopets in the user look-up.

Looks like they are arranged alphabitically now. My blue buzz moved from being in the center to the far left.

::blink:: Mine have always been alphabetical by name. How did yours used to be?

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:15 am

Hmm...it seems as if the Random Days are starting to become Random Petpet Days. I haven't seen any other sort of theme for a long time now. I've been waiting for I don't know how long for Royal Day (which was promised in the Editorial at one time...) but I haven't seen it, nor any other 'color' days since Mutant Day :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:19 am

hiddenneggs wrote:
Butterflyhornet wrote:I wish they would have mentioned something about the new way they are organizing neopets in the user look-up.

Mine have always been in alphabetical order, too, and my account is 54 months old.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:36 am

mine are alpha betical too :D

wouldn't really bother me anyway

Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:27 am

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:Hmm...it seems as if the Random Days are starting to become Random Petpet Days. I haven't seen any other sort of theme for a long time now. I've been waiting for I don't know how long for Royal Day (which was promised in the Editorial at one time...) but I haven't seen it, nor any other 'color' days since Mutant Day :roll:

23/2/05 Raindorf Day
16/2/05 Plushie Day
9/2/05 Snicklebeast Day
2/2/05 Winter Day
26/1/05 Harris Day
19/1/05 Achyfi Day
12/1/05 No Theme Day
5/1/05 Meerca Chase Day
29/12/04 New Year Day
22/12/04 Snow Faerie Day
15/12/04 Garlic Day

In the last 10 theme days - 3 have been petpet. Not that much.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:01 pm

Cranberry wrote:
hiddenneggs wrote:

Mine have always been in alphabetical order, too, and my account is 54 months old.

My account must have had a glitch then. All my created pets were in alphebetical order, but when I adopted haolys7595 she was placed in the center between Tairrena and Zippywazzit.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:17 pm

I really like that image for some reason.
<3

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:21 pm

Image It's very cute, but isn't it a little scary? You wake up and the first thing you see in the morning is a HUGE Raindorf smiling head staring down at you.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:41 pm

Wait... didn't they update the Faerie Quiggles a week ago? o_O

Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:52 pm

In this week's editorial we want to focus on your questions regarding Maraqua, the upcoming plot and the Curse of Maraqua TCG set. If you have something related to this that you are dying to know the answer to, please let us know.

:roll: Hmm... is this so we don't ask them questions about ads or Neoschool? This seems a tad suspicious to me, but maybe I'm just being cynical.
Topic locked