For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Nostalgia ... old Neopets!

Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:48 am

Not sure if this is exactly where to put this, as it's not my own art. I looked at the rules, and I know it says not to put up copyrighted stuff... but I'm not sure if this is even still copyrighted by Neopets.

I just really want to give people who haven't been a part of Neopets as long as I have an idea of how things looked back in the beginning.

It's a lot of the Neopets... only it's what they looked like when Neopets was young. They've come quite a way, haven't they?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/kittymonroe/Stuff/Oldpets.jpg

Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:09 pm

*bursts out laughing*

It looks like a few of those have come from the "bad pets" page on Neopets, but the rest are funny.

The chia hasn't changed much, has it?

Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:27 pm

"I dont remember his name" is a Tatsu. (Now known as the Eyrie.) THE MELL! :roflol: Oh I loved that guy, though he was the least popular Neopet in all the land. Then they changed him to a Fuzio and then a Kyrii. Bah, they should bring back the Mel, or at least the Fuzio.
And the Kau used to be a Macy Grey, yes, the singer. And it was a drawing of her too.

Yeah, I've been on Neo a long time. :D

Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:30 pm

I remember Macy Gray and when Bruce was Bruce Forsyth... Yup, I've been playing a while too. :P

Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Hm, this isn't exactly your art, as you said, and technically it still does belong to Neopets. So I'm moving this to Gen. Chat.

Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:54 pm

hehe its amazing to see how much things have improved. :)

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:05 pm

The Aisha scares me to death.

What did the Kyrii look like back then? Or was the Kyrii not around?

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:14 pm

Marissa - Sorry about that!

DM - Nope, the Kyrii wasn't around yet. Much more recent addition. :)

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:15 pm

Wasn't it "Mellish" rather than Mel?

Heh, ahh, those were the days - when the only graphics effect the Neo artists knew was gradient fill ;)

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:16 pm

Oh the memories.... also the kacheek used to be known as the badeek. :P I remember those pets. I was so angry when they changed that lupe to a different version. :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:34 pm

Gradient fills! *screams in horror*

Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:55 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:The Aisha scares me to death.

The Kyrii used to be the Fuzio.

Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:04 pm

Weewoo wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:The Aisha scares me to death.

The Kyrii used to be the Fuzio.

IT'S A BABY PICTURE OF RAYMAN!

Seriously, though, that looks better than the Kyrii :P

Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:48 pm

The Fuzio kind of looks like a JubJub with arms, although that picture is really quality compared to, say, the Jetsam. It doesn't look like a shark, it's more of a Jesus fish with spikes

Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 pm

:D

http://neopets-archeology.tripod.com/Home.html
Topic locked