An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:44 pm

dose anyone know a website where they have avatar/sig templates????

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:53 pm

There used to be on all the PPTers had collaborated on, but it was shut down. But try a Google search. Those are always helpful.

Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:00 pm

i remeber there was one on geocities which i got from here but i cant remeber it now :x

Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:07 pm

sajid_rock wrote:i remeber there was one on geocities which i got from here but i cant remeber it now :x

It was oborderso, that was the one that shut down unfortunetly. :(

Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:38 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:
sajid_rock wrote:i remeber there was one on geocities which i got from here but i cant remeber it now :x

That's correct. I closed it because it was really more trouble than it was worth, and I wasn't too crazy about seeing the same templates pasted on various sets.
Here are some good sites that Google brings up (none of them are 80x80, but it's not too hard to alter them to that size):
Templates Resource
Realm of Creations

Sun May 15, 2005 2:42 pm

Marissa wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

That's correct. I closed it because it was really more trouble than it was worth, and I wasn't too crazy about seeing the same templates pasted on various sets.
Here are some good sites that Google brings up (none of them are 80x80, but it's not too hard to alter them to that size):
Templates Resource
Realm of Creations

Nice site. Thanks. Also, it was unfortunate for it to close down.. Will it come back soon or in the future?

Sun May 15, 2005 4:56 pm

Chakra_ wrote:Nice site. Thanks. Also, it was unfortunate for it to close down.. Will it come back soon or in the future?
If you're talking about oborderso, no it will not, at least not by my permission. End of discussion.
Topic locked