Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Golden sun anyone?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Come'on, everybody loves the GS games. ^^

so heres the place to post your GS tidbits. :D

I can't belive I accidentlly saved over my GS2 game, I had gotten past that retched sand tower thing... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I have played Gs and GS: The Lost Age in Japanese (without understnadng it and relying on gamefaqs board users) 5 times over and English a further five times.

A good deal of my favourite sets are Golden Sun based (oh look! theres one now!).

I love Golden Sun, it is so cool, no other Handheld console game on any platform measures up. I demand that there be a Golden Sun 2! (Oh, and more Alex).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
I have played Gs and GS: The Lost Age in Japanese (without understnadng it and relying on gamefaqs board users) 5 times over and English a further five times.

A good deal of my favourite sets are Golden Sun based (oh look! theres one now!).

I love Golden Sun, it is so cool, no other Handheld console game on any platform measures up. I demand that there be a Golden Sun 2! (Oh, and more Alex).

Don't you mean Golden Sun 3? Anyways... I've been stuck with the problem of trying to obtain a copy of the original Golden Sun with the map and instruction manual and everything included... New they go for like $58, which is really annoying...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've played both the Golden Sun games and they're brilliant. Pity there's only two at the moment but I don't really get sick of playing them because there's so much to do and so far to walk (or sail).

Oh yeah, I think Alex is cool. Same with Pierre but I don't know why...

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

meh, I had the lost age and it is alright. It is kinda fun but it gets boring kinda fast. I played a lot better games but I have also played a lot of games that were a lot worse. The games are "aight".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
notanderson_neo wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Don't you mean Golden Sun 3? Anyways... I've been stuck with the problem of trying to obtain a copy of the original Golden Sun with the map and instruction manual and everything included... New they go for like $58, which is really annoying...

No, I mean Golden Sun 2. The Lost Age was the Seocnd game but technically not Golden Sun 2.

Oh yeah, Pierre is the third coolest character (after Alex and Felix).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
notanderson_neo wrote:
Christopher wrote:

holy crap, there going for that much? O_o

out of curiosity, what are your stretegys, namley for beating the final boss(s) I always set my Djinn onto people of hte proper element, as I've always found it easier, One time My friends Little bro asked me if he could help me beat the final boss in the first golden sun game, Her had gotten so desperte his charries were almost at the max levels, but he still couldn't beat the boss. O_o

His problem was that Mia(sp? It's been to long..) Couldn't use either ply, or ply well. I re-orginised his Djinn, and won the battle in about 5 minuets. --'

That really isn't a very hard boss battle if you go about it the right way...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ay, I beat both a while back. Fun games. Trying to get both sets of characters to level 99 in The Lost Age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

digitel_anime_fan_20 wrote:
notanderson_neo wrote:
Christopher wrote:

out of curiosity, what are your stretegys, namley for beating the final boss(s) I always set my Djinn onto people of hte proper element, as I've always found it easier, One time My friends Little bro asked me if he could help me beat the final boss in the first golden sun game, Her had gotten so desperte his charries were almost at the max levels, but he still couldn't beat the boss. O_o

His problem was that Mia(sp? It's been to long..) Couldn't use either ply, or ply well. I re-orginised his Djinn, and won the battle in about 5 minuets. --'

Mia is Female :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I finished Golden Sun once. The second time I got stuck in that desert because something in the game messed up the cartridge. >.< Like, a bug or something. I'm still stuck there. :P

And I finished GS: The Lost age one time, too. I am too lazy to do it again. ;)

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Golden Sn was easy to play. ALl you needed was granite and (ithink) flash to win. At least GS2 had djinn storm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
digitel_anime_fan_20 wrote:
notanderson_neo wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Mia is Female :P

that was an accident, I swear! I do know Mia's female, if anything. XP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Points at signature*

I am all daft about Golden Sun! Still waiting for Golden Sun 3!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Any idea on what its about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I just got The Lost Age last week. Never played the first one though :P I would've gotten it if they had it at Compusa but I was desperate for a GBA game to play. I love it although it was kind of confusing early on in the game because I hadn't played the 1st one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next