Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Any one excited for the new 360 releases?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hey guys :D I'm back and hyper :)
Anywho, I'm super excited for Halo 4, which was announced at E3. I started squealing like a fan-girl when I heard, and got so many strange looks from people around me (I was in a public wifi spot watching the video :lol: )
Then there's Modern Warfare 3. It looks so awesome. The graphics are just as good, perhaps even better than Modern Warfare 2, and the game play looked great at E3. Seems like they worked on the plot just as much as before and kept up their good standards.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Alice: The Madness Returns. I am so desperate to get it, just because of how awesome the idea of a twisted Alice in Wonderland is. I think the graphics looks pretty decent compared to some games I've played but it didn't seem to be of the same standards as Halo Reach and COD: MW.
Finally, GoW 3 (Gears of War 3), So I'm not really as excited about Gears 3 as I am some of the others but from what I've heard the plot's really consistent and well thought out and the game play overall is great too.

So, yeah. *Crickets chirp* I hope I'm not the only gamer here. *crosses fingers*

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post subject: Re: Any one excited for the new 360 releases?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Another Halo? And here I thought it wouldn't be touched again. I should have known... :evil:

Because I don't have a 360 of my own, I'm not too excited about what games are coming out. Still, The new Infamous and Prototype pique my interest, despite the fact they are pretty much the same concept of game (Magic City Man). That's pretty much all that comes to mind, though I'm sure others can remind me of what I'm missing out on. ;)

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]