PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Devil May Cry 4

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Have you guys played this? What did you think about it? It's the whole reason I bought an Xbox 360.

Have any of you guys played the prequels?

I'm only halfway through it, but I'm really enjoying it.

I think they've totally outdone themselves on the animation this time... how can they make it better for number 5?

Re: Devil May Cry 4

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Ooo.

I have a friend who loves this series. I've never played it myself but I've heard bout it from her..

Nero and Dante are awesome. -3-
Last edited by Kitten Medli on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 pm

I've played this for about 5 minutes (and established I can't time jumps correctly! :D) but my friend has it for PS3, and it seems to be really good - I've seen him play it a fair bit.

I love the graphics on it, though.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:15 am

Yeah, the graphics are totally awsome... and dante/nero are totally gorgeous... for a computer game character.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 am

I'd really like to know what the story line is; I've been looking at all the ads and watch the promotion etc.,etc.

I love the graphics, it lurked my dreams for ages.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

I bought the first 3 for my bf and I to play because we got interested when we looked into the 4th one. We also have this tendency to dislike playing games that are part of a series without playing the other ones. We finished the first one and we're halfway through the second one. We're excited about the 4th one the graphics look amazing! :)

Thu May 14, 2020 8:34 am

Devil May Cry 4 is an absolutely great game like Slither.io. That's magical and engaging.
Topic locked