Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jens wrote:
awww... i'm not tryign to make you jealous...

well maybe i am

THE SIMS 2 ROCKS!!!

it's truly amazing and waaaaay better then the sims 1 all expansions together :D

*puts hands over ears* Lalalala...I'm not listening. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

from what I've seen it looks very good :D I might be getting it tomorrow, so Amy you can borrow it for awhile :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

cky182 wrote:
from what I've seen it looks very good :D I might be getting it tomorrow, so Amy you can borrow it for awhile :P

My cd drive/D drive isn't working on my computer. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm glad that I didn't buy the DVD version when I saw it, there's apparantly a bug in it that doesn't let in run properly. Oh well, it'll be a Christmas present, and hopefully the patch will be out by then.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:

My cd drive/D drive isn't working on my computer. -_-

ah well, erm you need a new one of them then :/

so the DVD is buggy? right, I'll get the 4CD one then :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually... My super computer crazy father is going nuts over this (wroks with computers...)

But anyhoo, he went thru all these Sims 2 forums and newsgroups trying ot find reasons why SIMS 2 isn't working on certain peoples computers and he reckons its actually really random, you get really fast computers not playing it and one guy with a Windows 95 playing it perfectly fine :O

And i have the 4CD version, which isn't working, and I have a freind with the DVD version which DOES work for him so its not that :) Its very odd...

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DiscordantNote wrote:
I'm glad that I didn't buy the DVD version when I saw it, there's apparantly a bug in it that doesn't let in run properly. Oh well, it'll be a Christmas present, and hopefully the patch will be out by then.

Really? I have the DVD, and it's working for me just fine, and fairly fast. I was a little surprised, actually, since my computer's a couple of years old... but hey, I'm not complaining.

I've been barred from playing it till winter break, though. :( I think I'm going to have to sneak on. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

+Phantom- wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:
I think I'll wait for it to come out on Gamecube...although I hate to think how much memory it'll take...

Uhh, you do realize that it's a PC game and that there won't be a console version, right?

I know it's a PC game, dear. But The Sims: Bustin Out has been released on Gamecube, so there's still a chance :)

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:17 pm 

Wee!! I got the Sims 2 on September 17th, its 50 dollars though :-/ Oh well, its more advanced then first game, you gotta get use to all the controls, etc. You get to makeyour town if you want too, anywasy my favorite part about the new game is that theres more detail in your characters, you get to change there face, cheeks, eyes, nose, hair color etc. on it, I love it!!

xaviersxmen wrote:
They have been working on it for over a year, so its not that early.:)

I have been waiting since then and im glad it finely coming out.:) Ill be one of the first ones in line ot get me one.:) To let everyone know Best buy might be the best place to get it because when new PC games and DVD games comes out they always have them on sale. So im betting it will be 40 bucks instead of 50.:)

Actually they have been working on this game for I think 2.5 years or 4 years, I forget which one, it says it when your doing this game when the sims 2 is installing..

Post subject: different.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

jellyoflight wrote:
I know it's a PC game, dear. But The Sims: Bustin Out has been released on Gamecube, so there's still a chance :)

Which was never a PC game. The PC and console versions of The Sims are different.

Post subject: Re: different.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

optimus_87_ca wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:

Which was never a PC game. The PC and console versions of The Sims are different.

Yeah, the console versions are rubbish compared to the PC versions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Sims 2 is amazing!! yeah, well everyone knows that, but I quite like the Aspiration metres. Good idea :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I love it when the Sims wake up and you can see what sort of things they want each day. I love watching the "romance" Sims. They are just hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I can't wait till Maxis/EA release a tool so you can make custom objects easier. At the moment there isnt an "easy" way of doing it.

Did anyone have the "Rejuvinator" for The Sims 1? That was the best object ever! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

cky182 wrote:
I can't wait till Maxis/EA release a tool so you can make custom objects easier. At the moment there isnt an "easy" way of doing it.

Did anyone have the "Rejuvinator" for The Sims 1? That was the best object ever! :)

The best object ever was the hacked expresso machine thingy which made everyone's bars go green. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next