Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Kugetsu wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
I have looked at every PSP game and not a single one interests me. Believe, I don't just go off and say something without looking into it. Videogames are my life and I look at a lot of stuff online about them. Believe me, I am not uneducated on videogames. Now, the Xbox, I have looked at many games for it and almost all of them either stink or are available(sp?) on other systems. Now, that it just my opinion. But I still would never pay a single cent to get an Xbox.

I didn't say you were uneducated as a gamer (I haven't walked in your shoes, therefore I can't judge your experience), I said (or perhaps meant) that the way you expressed your opinion was one with a great amount of biase (or so it seems) and exclamation points. Also, its not good to gain an impression just from pictures, game boxes, and information on gaming sites. I dislike XBox as well, but I've played a lot of the games to get such an opinion. The best thing you can do is play games with the least biase you possibly can. Hand on experience is key to preventing the overlooking of great games. Don't worry, I was fuming at the time of that message, and decided to type a little something.

Getting back on topic (well at least closer), I know that the DS has some great titles coming up in many genres, but looking in detail of the RPG genre (for those that actually play them) I was wondering, what does everyone think of the RPGs that the DS has in stock, or which are you really interested in? I'm eager to try a few of them, seeing as some great series will still, or in other cases, most likely be showing up on the DS. I'm also wanting to see what new series will brew from it. I'm hoping to get a job soon so I can start saving up for it, though I have PS2 and GC games in queue before it. It seems the next two years are going to be great years of gaming. :)

I personally am really interested in the Mega Man Battle Network game because it would rock if it were online. The monster rancher game looks interesting and the inevitable pokemon should be fun. You should definately try out those games for gba before you decide if you would want to get a DS for them though but if you like them as much as I do, you will get a lot out of them.

Edit: Heh, I found this pic online. It was from before we got official pics,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

oooooooooooooo seven screens LOL. Some of those look hilarious.

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I wonder who was cheap enough to come up with a DS with two screens. If Nintendo did that, they would be cheating. Alas, they are not.

--The $150 may be worth your dollars. The DS is coming with Pictochat "Pre-Installed." With wireless chat, this might lower concerns on the debut price.

Wireless up to 16 people in a close range...sweet!

Another good rumor: Although Microsoft has no plans making it's own handheld, it doesn't mean it WON'T make handheld games. For the PSP or DS, unknown, but if Halo was on the DS...can you say "Insta-Victorious-liciousness."?

--EDIT: I also forgot, the DS will come with a playable Metroid demo called "Hunters". If you need another good look at launch tile's. Go to Game Informer's home page. I just went there, and it had some neat lists.
Kingdom Hearts 2, too!

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

why pay so much for it?

EDIT: lolz this is funny too:
http://dac.thefathippo.com/gameboyds.PNG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jens wrote:
why pay so much for it?

XD That's a good pic!

The one that looks like a GBA SP with another foldable screen (in the first pic with the tons of 'DS' pics) is how I thought it would look.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Heh, have any of you seen Decline of Video Gaming 2?heheh.

Mainscreen,mapscreem,ammo,radar and manny more.

Its on flashplayer,newgrounds, and other places.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3