Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bani5her wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
Bani5her wrote:
I have it on ps2, but I don't really like it =/.
In fact, I HATE the fact you have to keep switching and I'm so stuck on the level where you have to beat eggman in a giant robot suit with team... team... ergh... I think Rose (the team where creamy is in).

at first that was hard for me to,the first thing you must do is not to lag to far behind him or otherwise he will charge at you,and after that basically use a formation to hit him once he gets to the end part and use your team blast on him once you get it,team rose can't be hit for a little bit after the team blast so use that time to your advantage cause it doesn't last forever,atleast if i remembered right thats what happens after there team blast,havn't played tehgame in awhile i basically beat pretty much most of the game cept for gettin all A ranks

Hmm... now you talk about the team attack thingy at the last part where you can go further... I think I used about 2 of these, but I lost after that...

get rings and destroy enemys and anythin that can be hit to build up your team blast,do you die from bein hit or knocked off the level?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I got it a few weeks ago. It was really easy to finish. But it's actually wuite enjoyable when you are playing against friends in the multiplayer modes.

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:04 pm 

Black_Panther wrote:
Bani5her wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
Bani5her wrote:
I have it on ps2, but I don't really like it =/.
In fact, I HATE the fact you have to keep switching and I'm so stuck on the level where you have to beat eggman in a giant robot suit with team... team... ergh... I think Rose (the team where creamy is in).

at first that was hard for me to,the first thing you must do is not to lag to far behind him or otherwise he will charge at you,and after that basically use a formation to hit him once he gets to the end part and use your team blast on him once you get it,team rose can't be hit for a little bit after the team blast so use that time to your advantage cause it doesn't last forever,atleast if i remembered right thats what happens after there team blast,havn't played tehgame in awhile i basically beat pretty much most of the game cept for gettin all A ranks

Hmm... now you talk about the team attack thingy at the last part where you can go further... I think I used about 2 of these, but I lost after that...

get rings and destroy enemys and anythin that can be hit to build up your team blast,do you die from bein hit or knocked off the level?

I die by getting hit =/.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Stijn wrote:
I got it a few weeks ago. It was really easy to finish. But it's actually wuite enjoyable when you are playing against friends in the multiplayer modes.

whats hard is gettin all the A ranks

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3