Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

... I bought one of the new ones. xDD They're a little annoying though, considering mine's always about to die by the time I can get it out at school.. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:24 am 

Man, I remember Tamagotchi!! I had them a loong time ago though. O_o Im hoping to get one for christmas!! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Its the new fad at school, the teachers don't mind us having them as they only think a couple of people have them.
One saved me in History though, my phone went off with a text. Tring, ling, ling liiiiing.

Teacher: Is that a tamagotchi?
girl with tamagotchi: Oh,*shifty eyes* yes! *giving me a strange look*

Then we had a half hour conversation about them instead of reading about Kaiser and Germany 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I must admit I did buy two of the new ones to join em up and I am not a kid anymore *runs* hehe I couldnt resist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:41 pm 

I got 1 for christmas its Pink with hearts all around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Ooo I love Tamagotchis. I had a cat Nano pet, a koala Giga pet, a Buzz Lightyear pet, (heh) and a weird "Dinky Dino" thing. When I first saw that they were coming back, my eyes bulged and I thought I fell back into the 90s again. Strange feeling, I assure you. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh I remember having one of them. I remember getting angry with it, and well...that poor little dinosaur thingy didn't like that. 0:)

Least I never sent mine to be buried at the Tamagotchi Cemetary, which is somewhere in the world. I saw it on a programme the other day about various toys. *nods* There was a whole cemetary of them, with little gravestone thingys, and the girl who had taken her tamagotchi there seemed quite upset about it dying, and said she was very taken with it and loved it. She wasn't like a 9 year old girl as you would expect, she looked like 16 or something. Eeeep. :/ *rambled*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:10 am 

I got one for Christmas too, and it's still alive... I think I'm growing attached to it. n_n;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
i_love_starburst wrote:
Oh I remember having one of them. I remember getting angry with it, and well...that poor little dinosaur thingy didn't like that. 0:)

Least I never sent mine to be buried at the Tamagotchi Cemetary, which is somewhere in the world. I saw it on a programme the other day about various toys. *nods* There was a whole cemetary of them, with little gravestone thingys, and the girl who had taken her tamagotchi there seemed quite upset about it dying, and said she was very taken with it and loved it. She wasn't like a 9 year old girl as you would expect, she looked like 16 or something. Eeeep. :/ *rambled*

HAHA! I know of the Tamagotchi Cemetary. I saw it in my Ripley's Believe it or Not. I figure, if they loved their pets so much, why don't they hit the handy "reset" button in the back and do it again instead of burying it!? :P

I was in Suncoast not too long ago, and I considered getting a Tamagotchi, thinking of this topic. (Ended up getting an "Anime Freak" T-shirt instead.) One of these days I will get one...and be the cool kid once more! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hehe...I got one for Christmas. I let my sister play with it (Which is older than me, mind you :P).

"Hey Look! It transformed again!"

I then found out it died..... :lol:

(Signature in process)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2