Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:15 pm 

Flame wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Seriously...if Trema is really that hard to beat then how is it phyisically possible to get 100% completion in the game? I want to see the "Perfect Ending"!! :x

I have the official game strategy guide...and I swear when I finish, even if I give up on beating Trema, I'll probably only be at 98.9% completion... :roll: *sigh* :(

Most people have said the perfect ending wasn't worth it. It isn't even an FMV.

<b>Depending on your definition of a spoiler there could be a couple ahead. I'm not telling you what happens, only how the ending is organized. :) Hope this helps!</b>

I finished FFX-2 a week ago and I don't know what others have seen at the end of the game but I was <i>completely</i> satisfied with the ending. :D And it <i>was</i> in FMV!

There are apparently three endings...Common, Good and Perfect...the Common ending is what everyone sees no matter what direction you took in the game...the Good ending you can view if you press X during the last scene in the Farplane (a non-FMV cut-scene). You can see the Perfect ending by doing the same thing (pressing X) but only if you've reached 100% completion by the end of the game. They are all in FMV.

This is what probably threw people off...you have to wait until all of the credits roll by to view the FMV endings. I forget whether the Common ending is seen before or after the credits...but I know for sure that the Good/Perfect ending is <i>after</i> them. And it rocked....holy crap it rocked. :lol: 0:)

<b>Username:</b> lilbagel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Melissa wrote:
...the Good ending you can view if you press X during the last scene in the Farplane (a non-FMV cut-scene). You can see the Perfect ending by doing the same thing (pressing X) but only if you've reached 100% completion by the end of the game. They are all in FMV.

Actually there are more requirements than just pressing x at the right time to get the "Good" ending.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
Melissa wrote:
...the Good ending you can view if you press X during the last scene in the Farplane (a non-FMV cut-scene). You can see the Perfect ending by doing the same thing (pressing X) but only if you've reached 100% completion by the end of the game. They are all in FMV.

Actually there are more requirements than just pressing x at the right time to get the "Good" ending.

Which I learned the hard way, due to the fact that I had only completed 82% of the game. ^.^;; I never even got to see Tidus. Geez, can anyone say 'Flame is pathetic.' ?

Don't answer that.

*glomps Kugetsu* Just noticed your post now. Geez, should've noticed it earlier. And it should be useful. :)

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*gives Flame a sympethetic hug*
Ok,ok, people have mentioned "Cat Nip". Where do you get it? And don't programmers are influencing young gamers to drink Catnip in order to grow stronger? Disgusting..*throws a look like this :x at SquareEnix*

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Cat Nip is gotten either after the floor 40 boss, or the floor 60 boss. I'm not sure which one. I'm attempting to get an Iron Duke for each character... should be a trip...

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cat Nip is an accessory. If you are in critical health [yellow health], EVERY attack you do will be 9999. That goes for healing. If you try to heal yourself with a potion with Cat Nip equipped, and you're in yellow health, you will heal 9999. ^_^

Elder Drake, eh? I'd go with two mastered Berserkers with Evade and Counter, and if possible the Force of Nature accessories equipped for both of them. The other character should be an Alchemist, which is on stand by to mix up Walls, and heal when needed. Force of Nature accessory can be obtained in the Thunder Plains cave where you found Cid in Chapter 5.

Force of Nature gives you Omnistrike, which gives you Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Holy and Gravity strike all together. And seeing Elder Drake is weak against Fire, Ice, Water and Electric elements [though it absorbs Holy and Gravity], Force of Nature will deal MAJOR damage. Alternatively, if you like, you can use Tetra Master GG and pass through all the gates to gain all the elements' strike at once, then pummel it. Use Kaiser Knuckles for added effect. Oh yes, Invincle accessory [Break Damage Limit] allows you to exceed 9999 damage. Use that if you want to dispose of Elder Drake faster.

And some preparations before you start the fight, max your strength, defense and magic defense. You can use items when you start the battle to boost your stats and don't forget to cast Shell and Protect to half your damage! ^_^

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2