Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:59 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ChromeFox wrote:
Here's hoping they utilize the DS's features instead of just doing another cookie-cutter game. With the second screen, touch-screen, and built-in microphone put to good use, this could be really impressive. Some people have speculated that the bottom screen could be used for simply selecting the moves, and the top could be some 3D Stadium-esque animation, which would be nice, but they could potentially do a whole lot more.

I can just imagine yelling, "Pikachu, I choose you!" into the mic and having him come out :roflol: . It would like really odd in public though. For the second screen I think that they should put the info about the opponent's pokemon on the bottom screen when you aren't selecting your moves. It would be pretty helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

All of nintendo's games are always great. I bet this new pokemon game will be great also. I can't wait, cause i need a good rpg for my ds.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

rbpnmn wrote:
ChromeFox wrote:
Here's hoping they utilize the DS's features instead of just doing another cookie-cutter game. With the second screen, touch-screen, and built-in microphone put to good use, this could be really impressive. Some people have speculated that the bottom screen could be used for simply selecting the moves, and the top could be some 3D Stadium-esque animation, which would be nice, but they could potentially do a whole lot more.

I can just imagine yelling, "Pikachu, I choose you!" into the mic and having him come out :roflol: . It would like really odd in public though. For the second screen I think that they should put the info about the opponent's pokemon on the bottom screen when you aren't selecting your moves. It would be pretty helpful.

If they used the voice thing then it'd be really screwed for people with accents. :D I just hope the prices for DS drop or i can find a decent DS emulator

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Quote:
If they used the voice thing then it'd be really screwed for people with accents. I just hope the prices for DS drop or i can find a decent DS emulator

You do know that emulator are not allowed to have at all, and also Ds wont drop in price till the PSP comes out. I am almost sure of it.

-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

galonski64 wrote:
Quote:
If they used the voice thing then it'd be really screwed for people with accents. I just hope the prices for DS drop or i can find a decent DS emulator

You do know that emulator are not allowed to have at all, and also Ds wont drop in price till the PSP comes out. I am almost sure of it.

Well in a few years when gamegoy EX or Omega or something comes out, DS will be obsolete and i can get one. Like my N64 that i got for $10 a few weeks ago

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pokemon is one of the greatest RPG are there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

galonski64 wrote:
Pokemon is one of the greatest RPG are there.

That was random but alright, i agree. Like while i was waiting to be called for my music exam, someone started playing pokemon blue and EVERYONE crowded around to watch. There were like 4 people in the room but the point is that everyone recognizes pokemon and its starting music and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kay, let me clear up some confusion.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl by NINTENDO is unreleased.

The Pokemon Diamond/Jade that you guys saw on eBay is released by some other kittens company who named their game Pokemon so they could get more buyers.

Now that I've got that done, yes, I can't wait for Pokemon D/P. I expect it'll be more amazing with all the functions of the Nintendo DS. ^_^

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Glass Miracle:. wrote:
Kay, let me clear up some confusion.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl by NINTENDO is unreleased.

The Pokemon Diamond/Jade that you guys saw on eBay is released by some other kittens company who named their game Pokemon so they could get more buyers.

Now that I've got that done, yes, I can't wait for Pokemon D/P. I expect it'll be more amazing with all the functions of the Nintendo DS. ^_^

I like the see how it all works my self. Right now I can't think of touch screen funtion, but maybe like picking items or chosing moves in battle, I guess we will have to wait and see, for more info. A pokemon game in 64 bits, I hope the game is huge. Something that I can play for like 100 hours, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

matchbow wrote:
galonski64 wrote:
Quote:

Well in a few years when gamegoy EX or Omega or something comes out, DS will be obsolete and i can get one. Like my N64 that i got for $10 a few weeks ago

Unfortunatly for you, the DS isn't a gameboy. It is a THIRD PILLIAR! Nintendo will realease the next game boy in 2 or 3 years but they will continue to support both. It won't be like when the gba came out (nintendo just stopped supporting the GB color) because the next gameboy will most likely be a traditional machine. The two machines will offer two completely different experiences. So you might as well just go pick one up on Valentines Day (the day warioware comes out).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:23 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmmm... wouldn't be great it it was like Pokemon Colloseum except the gameplay is like the GBA games?? That would be awesome!

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jens wrote:
apparently it's for Nintendo DS... :(

Yeah, pity...

The day I can afford anything costing more than around $4....

..will be the day the banana loses its pincer.

All ph33r the banana with a pincer..

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:42 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
rbpnmn wrote:
I can just imagine yelling, "Pikachu, I choose you!" into the mic and having him come out :roflol: . It would like really odd in public though. .

That made me laugh! Sad thing, I would take that into public on purpose just to see how many people move away a few feet from me. But they should take advantage of features and make this game the best it could be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

One thing I've thought of, and Nintendo might have already thought of this, seeing as there are two game slots, one of them could be a *hurmph* memory card.

Multi-cartridge games, yea!

*cough**cough*

Spoilers for a game that isn't even related to Pokemon anyway below, beware! (It mentions some important stuff.)

Speaking of which, I came up with a neat way the game Tales of Symphonia (GCN), could be played at almost equal strength as it's disk version. Put monsters/battle mechanics/character stats on a DS card, put Sylvarant and any skits that take place in Sylvarant on a GBA cart, and put Tethe'alla, Derris Kharlan, and their skits on another GBA cart. For battle, the top screen is used, with some menu options on the bottom, and for normal traveling, touch screen is used. (Though, I'm not sure how one would use the touch screen with GBA. That would take some nifty programming.)

End non-Pokemon spoiler.

*checks serebii.net*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:46 pm 

I own Pokemon Diamond (The hack) its a pretty fun game.
The original title was Japanese, someone translated it into english as an hack but he thought it would sell better if he put the name Pokemon onto it.
If you translate the japanese name, its name is Telephone Monsters (Telemon), I'd say a Poke/Digimon rip off.

Just like the Pokemon games, Telemon also has 2 versions, Diamond and Jade, I do not know if its the same name as in the japanese.
My friend bought Jade when I was in vacation at Turkey, I was little and thought it was a real Pokemon game, so I bought Diamond.

The game is just like Pokemon, except you CALL the monsters instead of throwing them out of little balls, they need time to get near you though.

The new Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for the Nintendo DS are real, theyre being made as we speak (unless theyre having a party).
Let me try to make a picture of the game.
EDIT: Can't find the game, to messy.

'People' make mistakes, but if 'they' dont forgive 'people', 'they' make the biggest.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next