Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm 

And that's good to have everything at 1 why?You get hardly any bonus that way.I know how I'm gonna level now.Also,for those of you who want mesos quick,go to kerning.If you go to the map right of it,there is an area where a lot of green mushies,axe stumps,and dark stumps appear.This is how I was able to buy my friends armor. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ack! If you're a magician, you'll want to get points into Improving Max MP increase as soon as you can. You have to have 5 points in Improving MP recovery first... But don't worry about Bolt or Claw yet, as long as you have one point, get the max MP thing first so you'll have more MP in the long run.

Ah well, I'm usually pretty bored. Feel free to say hello to Lacka on MS sometime. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lackadazed wrote:
Ack! If you're a magician, you'll want to get points into Improving Max MP increase as soon as you can. You have to have 5 points in Improving MP recovery first... But don't worry about Bolt or Claw yet, as long as you have one point, get the max MP thing first so you'll have more MP in the long run.

Ah well, I'm usually pretty bored. Feel free to say hello to Lacka on MS sometime. :)

leveling bolt will be 1st thing to do otherwise it'll get weaker by the time when you increase Max MP passive skill and Improve MP Recovery.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:58 pm 

But you don'tunderstand that I know how I'm going to level.I have enough mp to last me through leveling,and I am level 15 already,so I can't do much in the way of shifting course.The tips are good,but I am not going to use max mp because it will lower my Max when I am at level 100.The max mp thing only works when you put EXTRA points into mp,not when you level.So maxing it would ruin my growth,and my chance of maxing another skill that could potentialy mean the next level.As for mp recov,I am maxing it because it stacks with level,and gets MUCH better after you have it max at around level 25(lets say it will recover at least 100 mp in 15 seconds if your high enough.)Also,I need some help running the game now.Whenever I open ms,I get to the server screen,but when i click on the server,it stops.The problem is,i can still move my mouse,and the screen still runs.So I have to unplug the computer.Any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Actually, improve max mp works automatically.... you gain more mp when you level, if you use a point on MP you just get even more. I have it maxed... went from 790 to 845 MP last level. *shrug* Bolt doesn't get weaker, it just doesn't get much stronger (well, with more intelligence, it does, of course) though it's certainly better once you put points into something (magic claw is more fun now, and there's a very good reason to save points where they say to... which I ignored, I reccomend not doing that at least. :P). And I'm no good with computer problems, mine all hate me.

Suggested mage stuff everyone says:

Quote:
8: 1 in energy bolt
9: 3 to mp regen
10: 2 to regen 1 to max mp
11: 3 to max mp
12: 3 to max mp
13: MAXED max mp
14: 3 to claw
15: 3 to claw
16: 3 to claw
17: 1 to claw and 1 to either regen or magic def. Save 1
18: save
19: save
20 ALL INTO CLAW!!!! NOW ITS MAXED!!!(where I am now)
21-30: I'd max out magic Def and put rest into regen. Or you can max regen and put rest in Magic Def. You dont have enough for both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:47 am 

Well,I kinda knew that when you make it at half,the next point would make the mp double for a small bonus.Also,any help with the new patch?Now I get this thing that says it's not into the ms folder,but it's clearly there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3