Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Star Ocean Bunnies
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:00 am 

Nano Nano
Does anyone know the Star Ocean series? For Christmas I got Till the End of Time and was just playing it today. I was on my way to meet Nel's queen to put together the runology weapon and found a Bunny!!! I was totally happy to find one, they were one of my favorite things about the previous Star Ocean game...Bunnies are awesome!!!
After that my mom came home and yelled at me for things totally out of my control, like her car not working right and crazy things like that, she's stressed out and yeah...if only we all modelled ourselves to be more like the Star Ocean Bunnies, they know how to live life. They hop around and smile, even if there are fiends ready to beat people up and war is destroying everything...beause they are cute bunnies and cute bunnies can keep they fact in mind and be happy with themselves. Maybe it's just my hippie side, but thats how I think they Star Ocean Bunnies deal with life, by loving themselves.
and yes, I do realize it's just a game...but whatever
Nano Nano

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

=)

A little bit of history:

Star Ocean, by the ever-so-famous Tri-Ace, is know for its popular Battle System.

But did you know that Tales of Phantasia was the first in the Star Ocean line? It was by wolf, but part of that team split off and made the Tri-Ace team. Then, they produced the game: Star Ocean for SNES. It was a HUGE sucess! And long story short, they made sequels for Star Ocean. They also remade Tales of Phantasia, and gave it sequels. (Tales of Syphonia, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternity).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]