Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ixistant wrote:
I play Runescape., partially because I don't want to pay to play an online game. Runescape's really good.

Likewise here. You dont see many players on these boards, but it is pretty good (besides, you can play all you want for free, even if members get more stuff)

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I've heard nothing but bad things about Lineage2.. and well.. some of those bad things have come from my mouth.

I only played it for a few days during open beta but that was plenty of time for me to realize that it just isn't a very good game.
1) everyone looks exactly like everyone else except for armor which you can't get any of unless you have a crud load of money

2) Griefers... since it's a FFA PVP... you can get smacked down by high lvl players. FFA pvp just stinks and should never be in ANY game.

3) The grind... good god.. i wanted to die after grinding away. Kill kill kill kill... kill some more... UUUGH.. makes your braincells go poof.

But anywho.. the best imo has to be Everquest. Only b/c it was the first one I've ever played... and it's grown a lot for better and for (alot) worse. And it set the bar high so other companies are now making their games better and better.

Right now I'm playing City of Heroes... and although the lvl grind does get a big annoying.. it's still a fun MMORPG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:18 pm 

I think the same company that created Lineage 2 also created City of Heroes. Anyways, have any of you heard anything about Star Wars Galaxies. My brother seems intrigued by it and wanted to know if it was worth getting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah those 2 are by the same people...

I've heard nothing but BAD things about SWG...I've never played it though b/c I'm not into SW stuff... but like I've said.. nothing but bad reviews comments and such on that game.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:07 am 

i play runescape and artifact. bot free but if you become members u get more stuff. im playing artifact more though.

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px. limit.
BIGGER IS BETTER!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I haven't a fast enough net connection to play Ragnarok Online, (though I would if I could), but I'm a fan of Runescape. It's free, it's fun, and the graphics are nice and simple. :P

Whats the URL for artifact?

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 pm 

The best MMORPG I've played is World of Warcraft. Right now they're doing a stress test beta and my brother got in it.

Of course, only my brother got in it and so it is only on his computer, and so he's hogging it. >_e;;

And so I'm only on level two. :roll:

But it's very fun, there's a lot of quests, and it's very pretty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ragnarok. Hands down :D

Check my journal ( if you are a friend :O ) For screenies I have taken.. Of course, they are captioned, and some may be innappropriate for younger people...

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Ryu] wrote:
Ragnarok. Hands down :D

Check my journal ( if you are a friend :O ) For screenies I have taken.. Of course, they are captioned, and some may be innappropriate for younger people...

I'll agree with Ryu and say Ragnorok. :D But please be warned that I'm very biased because RO is the ONLY mmorpg I've played XD

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2