Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am SO angry at life.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:12 am 

Guess what anime series I worship more than any other? Zoids. Guess which game I have put countless hours into--IN JAPANESE? Zoids Saga. Guess which game I have signed countless petitions to get released into the US? Zoids Saga. Guess what game they're releasing onto the GBA later this month? Zoids Legacy, aka Zoids Saga. GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BOARDING SCHOOL ON TUESDAY WITH NO GAMEBOYADVANCES ALLOWED?

Please excuse my emotional breakdown. I must now press the pie button repeate--

Ouch.

Prinnies--Life's way of telling you to chuck multi-colored penguins at one another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hide your gameboy somewhere and play in secret. :>

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Teacher: "Hi there new pupil, as you are aware, gamboys are not allowed at our school. I'm going to ask you a question: Do you have a gameboy?"

You: "Yes. uh... damn.... no! no! I dont!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Dood, that sucks. How long are you in the boarding school dood? Don't blame life, blame the government dood. They knew this was going to happen the whole time. Its a huge conspiracy dood.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Get yourself a good calculator, TI-81 or higher, and download all the games you can on it before you go to school. Sure, it's nothing compared to a GBA, but at least you have some games and they're much easier to play during math class than a GBA would be.

Shukrun habeebti :) these are gorgeous Star.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Skullsplitter wrote:
Teacher: "Hi there new pupil, as you are aware, gamboys are not allowed at our school. I'm going to ask you a question: Do you have a gameboy?"

You: "Yes. uh... damn.... no! no! I dont!"

That would be something I would do, actually. :P

That sucks. I guess there's only one thing you can do...stash it and put it in your textbooks. Stay up at night with pep pills. And if your friends as if 'it's a gameboy' say it was a family heirloom your father gave to you, and that he died when you were a youngin'. And then say you will never part with it. :P Mwahaha. If I had a beard, I'd be stroking it diabolically riiiiiiight now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That's bad. I'm with everyone else though. Take it with you, hide it, then make up some lame excuse if they find it. Its failsafe.

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:32 pm 

Of course, then there's the problem of acquiring the game while I'm at school with nowhere to shop...

Oh, and this is a "correctional" school, so I have anything against the rules, I'm screwed. You know what they give you for saying "shut up"? 50 pushups. Right there. Bad attitude, you wake up at 5:30 am and do an hour long workout with no breaks. I'm scared...

Prinnies--Life's way of telling you to chuck multi-colored penguins at one another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

d00d! {Penguin Grenade} wrote:
Of course, then there's the problem of acquiring the game while I'm at school with nowhere to shop...

Oh, and this is a "correctional" school, so I have anything against the rules, I'm screwed. You know what they give you for saying "shut up"? 50 pushups. Right there. Bad attitude, you wake up at 5:30 am and do an hour long workout with no breaks. I'm scared...

Gah, Correctional Schools, I know the sort >.<
The best thing to do, is follow the rules. I'm sorry, but just wait.
Anyways, you got the game in Japenese, so, that will suffice for know, and perhaps you could subtly hint to your parents that you really want it, and that you could get it as a present when you get back.

Oh, and from experience, I'll give you some advice, though this isn't what I followed, this is what you should do ^.^ Do what they say, work hard, and don't get on the wrong side of any teacher. You'll pay for it in the lessons if a teacher picks on you. Of course, I wish I knew that before I met Mr. Carter, our PE teacher >.>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]