Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Raze wrote:
The Rare games were mostly really good. Is the Xbox going to get games like Perfect Dark 2?

Maybe 3 years ago they released some character designs for Perfect Dark Sequel but they havent followed up on the bloody thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What a load of kitty litter...

Nintendo wouldn't lose their fans by becoming pawns of microsoft. It would make them lose so much money!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That gave me a scare for a moment, but I probably would have heard all kinds of things swarming about if really went into motion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It would have been in all news, not just some random website...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kevco wrote:
Setekh wrote:
:roflol:
cheers for that.
as a companie thats been going strong for well over 100 years, and one whos sales recently qaudrupled, i doubt that nintendo have been bought out.
especially considered how badly microsoft do over in japan.

:roll: :roll: Um, dude, Nintendo isn't thatold. Try 25-30.
And what's KRR, Fishblade_Bluestream

no nintendo started in 18something odd (87 seems about right)
making traditional card games, they went on to do a taxi service, short stay motels and numerous other weirdness before eventually getting around too video games in the late 70's.
okay someone beat me too it, but eh, i knew of the taxis and motels so its valid.

and anyway, losing rare was a good thing, half the developers had gone and split anyway, and after the sale the other half left too (they made timesplitters 2 by the way...) havent you noticed the influx of utterly pish rare games?
thats because they all left for pastures new (some others are in oh hells, the companie that made red faction, and the much better game, freespace)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Setekh wrote:
Kevco wrote:
Setekh wrote:
cheers for that.
as a companie thats been going strong for well over 100 years, and one whos sales recently qaudrupled, i doubt that nintendo have been bought out.

no nintendo started in 18something odd (87 seems about right)
making traditional card games, they went on to do a taxi service, short stay motels and numerous other weirdness before eventually getting around too video games in the late 70's.
okay someone beat me too it, but eh, i knew of the taxis and motels so its valid.

and anyway, losing rare was a good thing, half the developers had gone and split anyway, and after the sale the other half left too (they made timesplitters 2 by the way...) havent you noticed the influx of utterly pish rare games?
thats because they all left for pastures new (some others are in oh hells, the companie that made red faction, and the much better game, freespace)

Yep. Free Radical they're called, and thay are fantastic at making games. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play Timesplitters 2 against 8 monkeybots.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Recently, Rare's games havent been very good anyway....... (Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Sabrewulf)

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Raze wrote:
The Rare games were mostly really good. Is the Xbox going to get games like Perfect Dark 2?

Xbox WILL get Perfect Dark 2. But according to my notes.... Rare is bombing on Xbox :evil: . Grabbed by the Ghoulies is one of the worst games on that system.

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:50 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Kevco wrote:
Raze wrote:

Xbox WILL get Perfect Dark 2. But according to my notes.... Rare is bombing on Xbox :evil: . Grabbed by the Ghoulies is one of the worst games on that system.

I still wish the Nintendo hadnt gotten rid of them...they seriously should have been working on PD2 rather than new projects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Shadowfare wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Kevco wrote:
Setekh wrote:
cheers for that.

Actually the company started in 1889, which was about 115 years ago? They made playing cards back then, but started making video games in 1975 (29 years).

Aw man! You beat me to it. That was my little bit of knowledge I wanted to share...its like, the only thing I know about nintendo :P

The only other cool thing besides that that I know is the meaning of the word "Nintendo": "Leave luck to heaven."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kevco wrote:
Raze wrote:

Don't forget Kameo: Elements of Power (I dont blame you if you have never heard of that).

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3