PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

my electronic boutique just got in the new pokemon games....

Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:45 pm

i just got firered and i am just starting it now

Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:09 pm

I want to get it too but my dum friend got fire red so I have to get leaf green. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anway, the graphics stunned me. I can't wait to get it.

Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:21 pm

its awsome but u only get up to ten feet with the wireless adapter but the cool thing is when u save and turn it back on it showes what u did last time in the game

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:52 pm

What has improved from the Gameboy Colour version of the games?

Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:37 pm

Are there any differences between fire red and red or leaf green and green?

Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:09 pm

Qanda wrote:Are there any differences between fire red and red or leaf green and green?

There is no such thing as Pokemon Green. ;)

Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:16 pm

Stijn wrote:
Qanda wrote:Are there any differences between fire red and red or leaf green and green?

There is! There is pokemon red, blue, green and yellow for the first batch of pokemon games.

Re: my electronic boutique just got in the new pokemon games

Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:33 pm

guardiandevil wrote:i just got firered and i am just starting it now

I have to wait until October 1st 2004 before Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green comes out in Europe.

Re: my electronic boutique just got in the new pokemon games

Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:30 pm

Combusken BG wrote:
guardiandevil wrote:i just got firered and i am just starting it now

I have to wait until October 1st 2004 before Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green comes out in Europe.

I have to wait 2 days. :P

Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:49 pm

Stijn wrote:

A green denyer! *Shakes head*

Its was orginally Green and Red. Blue was a crazy American idea.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 pm

I'll have to go to Edmonton to pick up a copy for myself. ;)

Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:11 am

Yay! I hate my dumb friend too. He won't get Leaf green. He says Its the same as the old one. But its not! I wanna punch him in the face.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:15 am

They had pokemon fire red at Compusa on those gameboys they have out for trying out games...but the batteries were dead :cry:

Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:29 pm

not sure the games are worth it basically your playin r,b,y all over again with a few new towns and thats pretty much it, i thought about gettin it also till i saw the reviews on gamefaqs.com and after that i didn't want to buy them anymore

Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:32 pm

it is worth getting believe me the reviews on all the shops says that its 5 starts of 5 stars
Topic locked