PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Phantom Brave

Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:31 am

Who here has played the newest game from Nippon Ichi Software aka. the people who made Disgaea and La Pucelle? To me I think this is the best out of the three games. The gameplay is so much fun. A little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it things get really fun. Disgaea is second since it was so funny and the gameplay was excellent. La Pucelle is my least fav. But that's because I haven't played it >_<. So what's your opinion on Phantom Brave?

Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:33 am

I have played Disgaea, and I loved it. Then I bought La Pucelle, and discouraged by how much harder is it to reach Lv 9999 there than Disgaea, I stopped. Plus school started -_- So for those reasons I have not bought Phantom Brave yet ;_;

Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:35 pm

I used to own Disgaea, and wanted to move on to La Pucelle and Phantom Brave, but because of lack of time and a paying job, I'll have to wait a while longer. :( I thought Disgaea was hilarious, but I've been wanting to rent Phantom Brave since it came out. Is Phantom Brave another humorous game or is it much more serious when compared to Disgaea?
Topic locked