PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Vikings, Pirates, Ninjas

Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 am

Hello my PPT friends! I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured I would post it here. Adam and Donna have this great new game out called Vikings, Pirates, Ninjas (VPN for short) and it's loads of fun! You should check it out!

How's everyone doing? :D

EDIT:
the link I gave is a referral link for my character, so if you could use that, it'd be awesome. Thank you :)

Good Meteor Games fansite

www.themeteorites.net
Last edited by Pink on Sun May 03, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Vikings, Pirates, Ninjas

Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 am

Wow thanks for the notice! I'm definitely checking this one out.

*rushes over to sign up*

Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I love the game... finally I'm figuring out how to play. The new Tavern Chat feature cracks me up... Neopets is a curse word and can not be said. :D

If you click this link to sign up, I get a bonus. Please. :)

http://www.vpnwars.com/meteor/vpn/redir/signup/?ra=4585

Sun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm

D: Matrinka...my referral link is in the first post...because I referred people :(

Sun May 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Matrinka... I think you could have been in the chat room when I was in there. I tried typing Neopets three times and got booted!!!

Sun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Matrinka... I think you could have been in the chat room when I was in there. I tried typing Neopets three times and got booted!!!

hahaha....yeah...I was trying to type that word and got warned, but couldn't figure out why until someone told me...lol

You can use other words for it, though. Neo works...

Sun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm

I wonder why Neopets is a banned word. Could Adam and Donna be trying to distance themselves from Neopets?

Sun May 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:I wonder why Neopets is a banned word. Could Adam and Donna be trying to distance themselves from Neopets?

I'm not entirely sure. I think it's because they know there's a danger of this becoming some kind of freakish extension of Neopets and they don't want that. They've made it very clear in the TS forums that this is not Neopets and it's not going to become like the current Neopets...

EDIT:
Kym, what's your character name, so I can friend you!

Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I am "Kym Hound Grip". Inventive name I'm sure. :lol:

I'm undecided about VPN at the moment... it seems like such a normal game. I can see a lot of potential with it so far but I am waiting for the big "WOW THIS IS SO GREAT OMG!" moment.

I know that Adam and Donna have, and are, putting in a lot of work with Meteor Games so I am expecting great things from them. They are, after all, the dynamic team that brought us Neopets.

Sun May 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah. The game is still in BETA and they're adding new stuff all the time. Like live-chat wasn't available until May 1. It's pretty cool to be a part of it.

I do help out with a fansite, too, if anyone's interested. It's www.themeteorites.net.

We do a podcast every weekend about Meteor Games news and updates. :)

Sun May 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Podcast! I'm there. *heads on over to have a listen*

Sun May 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey, Pink! Nice to see you around again. :)

Hrmm, I have heard loads about VPN, I need to check it out for sure. ^_^

Sun May 03, 2009 5:15 pm

I guess I will check it out too

Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 am

so what do you think, ginny and Helena?

Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 am

Strangely addicting. 8)
Topic locked