PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Runescape

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:38 pm

Hey, the other board was split, so i'm making a new one! :D

I love the Stronghold of security!

:)
Last edited by Bio Hazard on Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:50 am

As thoughtful as this is, let the moderators do the splitting. Not only can't you do it properly (there's no Split button for you to use), you break the backseat moderating rule. If you really want to split topics, try your luck in the next mod apps, whenever they may be.

On topic...I haven't played recently, but the new prayers seem interesting enough to try. I wish I was a (paying) member to try out those new spells released awhile back though...they look fun.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:23 pm

Aw man, people, post!

RuneScape is the best thing since sliced bread... No, that's me...

RuneScape is the best thing since me! HA! :)

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:12 am

And doing that won't help at all. People post when they have something to say, and, right now, it seems as though I'm the only one.

What I want to say is this: those new ice giants look as though they could actually kill me now. Very nice. Those dragons looks pretty cool too, but I'm not a paying member yet so I can't fight any. :(

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:13 pm

Just joined! I read through the last thread, and DM was right. I keep getting guys following me around asking to be my boyfriend. My real boyfriend and I were laughing at them the other day. What, do they think my character is hot? It gets really annoying though when they won't take the hint and go away. :x

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:12 am

^^^^

Yeah, I know.

After a while, just tell them to shut up or something.

They do the little cry emote and walk away... lol

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:34 am

thelilbear wrote:Just joined! I read through the last thread, and DM was right. I keep getting guys following me around asking to be my boyfriend. My real boyfriend and I were laughing at them the other day. What, do they think my character is hot? It gets really annoying though when they won't take the hint and go away. :x

That's what happens when you have an MMORPG that is free to play and is browser-based. :P

Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:39 pm

thelilbear wrote:Just joined! I read through the last thread, and DM was right. I keep getting guys following me around asking to be my boyfriend. My real boyfriend and I were laughing at them the other day. What, do they think my character is hot? It gets really annoying though when they won't take the hint and go away. :x

They seem to stop once you're a higher level and clad in a full suit of armor/robes. On occasion I'll still find someone like that, and I'll just happily lead them into an area with very hgih level monsters. The results are very entertaining sometimes.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:28 pm

Heh. I played Ruenscape for a while. All I would do was fight the cows. It was some pretty fun stuff. I honestly don't know how to get farther in the game. If I knew how, I probably would.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:12 am

Went to play on my account again the other day to find that some 90% of everything I own is Members only.
Even my Magic bow.
Wassup with that!

So meh to it really.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:12 am

what is this game i keep hearing about?

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:33 pm

Who here plays as a subscribed member?

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:51 pm

Meh. Runescape doesn't like dialup :(

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:22 pm

XD
If you're near the Wilderness...just say something along the lines of "Nice day to stroll in the Wilderness, isn't it?" Tip.it has a good map showing what's where.

Haven't played in a while, gonna get back to it. :D

ryan.riverside wrote:Heh. I played Ruenscape for a while. All I would do was fight the cows. It was some pretty fun stuff. I honestly don't know how to get farther in the game. If I knew how, I probably would.

Just keep fighting the cows, chickens, men, women, etc, until you get up to a high enough level to fight different characters. I'm a level 17 I think now, and I got started with cows and men (and died a lot...), and now I can kill farmers. YAY FARMERS.

Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:01 pm

Well, If you need help, you can add me to your friends...

I make free screenshots of whatever you want to wear, seeing as I'm extrememely rich. :evil:

Add me...

My main's name is Casserole, and my other accounts are:

Swbox2
Guthixfury87
Guthixpure87
Monkeh Mage
Kitkats223
Trobble6

^^^

Add a few of those, and post your name.

I might have a 1m drawing soon...
Topic locked