PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:22 pm

meh, megaman is getting his butt kicked by link. I knew it was gonna happen. Link is cool and all but megaman is sooooooooo much cooler. Now go to gamefaqs. If you get a pic of link putting his sword near megaman, refresh the page a few times until you get a different pic. I LOVE the second pic!

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:34 pm

Go Link! Lay the smackdown on dat crazy foo!

;)

Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:47 am

Meeeeeegaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaan!!! :cry:

Well... *sniffle* At least it's better than getting whipped by Sephiroth like the last two times... *blows nose* MEGGY!!! *grabs him and kicks Link in the groin* Hey, he's a swordsman, he should be wearing armour or something! Not my fault! *takes Megaman to happy marshmallow land with Zero and Auron* ^.^

Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:42 pm

No! Cloud is beating Samus! How can this be?

Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:19 pm

rbpnmn wrote:meh, megaman is getting his butt kicked by link. I knew it was gonna happen. Link is cool and all but megaman is sooooooooo much cooler. Now go to gamefaqs. If you get a pic of link putting his sword near megaman, refresh the page a few times until you get a different pic. I LOVE the second pic!

I didn't know there were two. I saw the one with Link getting fried. :lol:

DiscordantNote wrote:No! Cloud is beating Samus! How can this be?

Its to be expected, in fact, Samus is actually doing pretty good against Cloud, I was expecting another Megaman vs. Link today. I think this shows that Link has a very good chance of. beating Cloud. *does the happy dance*

Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:46 pm

This is from a megaman fan sight,

Super Fighting Robot Slaughtered By Hylian in White Tights - Film at 11

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

That really cheered me up even though megaman lost. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:30 pm

Eh, I voted for Cloud. I never was a big fan of Samus.

*hugs Cloud* Fuzzy soft hair! ^.^

Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:32 pm

Link must beat Cloud! It shouldn't be too much of a problem with all of the Zelda fans and the vengeful Metroid fans backing him. :P

Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:22 pm

Yaaaaaay! Link Link Link! Go go go go go! Avenge Auron and Zero and Megaman who are tied up in my basement! I mean.... uhhh, JUST WIN!!! *dresses in cheerleader outfit* Linky Linky he's our man, he'll stab his sword up Cloud's fat can! ^.^

Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:29 pm

I finally used my teenhood to join gamefaqs. Go link. While he beat megaman, I HATE FFVII!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x I semi like link but megaman should have blown him out of the water!

Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:37 pm

Looks like I'll at least be in the top... *counts on fingers* 1000 (hopefully the fact that a lot of people voted Cloud will flush quite a few out). I noticed there's a little red line on the top of my bracket where Alucard, Luigi, and Mario lost... Ahhh... some year there will actually be some real competition... *sighs*
Topic locked