PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:47 pm

OH GOD NO!!! ZERO'S DYING AAAAHHH!!! *runs around in circles* Omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh... I MUST DO SOMETHING!!! *grabs a gatling gun that shoots out small grenades the size of bullets* *points it at Megaman* You have no chance to escape make your time. *BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!* *all that's left of Megaman is his little robot feet* Ahahahahaha! I did what Dr. Wily could not! DEFEAT MEGAMAN!!! Now me and Zero shall live in a magical happy world full of cotton candy clouds and honeyblossums and statues of Zero made in chocolate! ^____^

Now I must bring Auron to our happy world... *wonders how I can take down Sephiroth*

Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:51 pm

Zero wrote:OH GOD NO!!! ZERO'S DYING AAAAHHH!!! *runs around in circles* Omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh... I MUST DO SOMETHING!!! *grabs a gatling gun that shoots out small grenades the size of bullets* *points it at Megaman* You have no chance to escape make your time. *BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!* *all that's left of Megaman is his little robot feet* Ahahahahaha! I did what Dr. Wily could not! DEFEAT MEGAMAN!!! Now me and Zero shall live in a magical happy world full of cotton candy clouds and honeyblossums and statues of Zero made in chocolate! ^____^

Now I must bring Auron to our happy world... *wonders how I can take down Sephiroth*

Well, megaman won. I love zero but like I said before, there would be no zero if it wan't for megaman so I voted for megaman. Now, if he can win in the next round, he will prolly go up against link. There I think megaman will fall. *sob*

Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:32 am

*screams*

AAAAUUUUUUUURRROOOOOON!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!! SEPHIROTH HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU SEPHIROTH?! I LOVED AURON!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

*sobs* Another case of how the crazy ex-boyfriend kills the current boyfriend with a seven-foot katana... :cry: (yeah that's right another case)

*sees Auron twitching* NO IT'S NOT OVER YET!!! Be right back Aurry! *runs* ... *comes back on a golden Chocobo* FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GIANT BIRDY, SEPHYKINS!!! *Chocobo kicks Sephiroth in the groin* HAHAHAHAHA!!! Not even the great Sephiroth can withstand THAT! *grabs Auron* Hi Aurry! You don't know me but I think you're hot! Come to my happy marshmallow land with Zero! *rides off into the sunset with Auron*

Another happy ending! :battar:

Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:56 pm

*looks at today's poll*

Squee! Go Samus...go Samus...*does a dance*

Yep...I want Samus to win the contest. I doubt she will though, not with Sonic being the next opponent.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:12 am

Nah, as close as Sonic's against Ryu was, I think Samus has a good chance of beating out Sonic. I'm not saying by a lot, or that she will, but the chances are with her.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:18 pm

cloud vs. sephiroth, what a perfect match... I wonder who will win that one :/

Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:43 pm

Link Vs. Crono. Whoa, 2 swordsmen fighting eachother. I think Liknk would kick Crono's butt! He has bombs and bombchus. He'll blow crno to smitherines.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:33 pm

Yurble the Kid wrote:Link Vs. Crono. Whoa, 2 swordsmen fighting eachother. I think Liknk would kick Crono's butt! He has bombs and bombchus. He'll blow crno to smitherines.

Actually...*Crono uses Lightning, which goes right into Link's sword* Hehe...and if he used Luminaire.... :D I don't think Link's shield would be there to defend him after that. I doubt LINK would be there.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:36 pm

Damnit. Sora lost. How could they? Sora is/was awesome.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:57 pm

well, crono is dead. Tommorow's matchup, Megaman VS Snake

20k NP says that megaman wins that one!

Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:38 am

HAHA die Crono die! That's what you get for defeating the forefather of all gaming.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:40 pm

Aw, Sonic's losing. Stupid fictional robot!

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:44 pm

Ammer wrote:Aw, Sonic's losing. Stupid fictional robot!

Samus is a woman in a body suit, not a robot. Don't feel too bad, very few people who aren't familiar with the Metroid series don't know that.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:45 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:
Ammer wrote:Aw, Sonic's losing. Stupid fictional robot!

Samus is a woman in a body suit, not a robot. Don't feel too bad, very few people who aren't familiar with the Metroid series don't know that.

Oh, never knew that. Thanks for the random tidbit.

samus

Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:17 am

Heh. It's funny when people don't realize that.
Muahaha! The fictional robot/woman is beating the fictional hedgehog.
Topic locked