PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:43 pm

normal GBA will be cheap as heck once DS comes out, so I'm gonna buy one of those, so I can get the entire ND on my own. I'm gonna hafta buy:

another GBA, (maybe SP)
Sa,
FR,
LG,
Em....
and if I get another SP, then a GSSP, since for whatever reason GSA isn't compatible with GBASP.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:28 pm

Tested wrote:and if I get another SP, then a GSSP, since for whatever reason GSA isn't compatible with GBASP.

actually it is. I have one. You just have to push really hard to get it in there. Anyway, I got leaf green yesterday. I have 3 badges right now. The thing is,I have only trained squirtle and no other pokemon so right now I have a level 38 blastoise and all my other pokemon are really weak. I mean REALLY weak but I am still kicking butt! I wish these games were a little harder though. Anyway, I still highly recomend these games to anyone.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:23 pm

I think pokemon games are practically all the same. But I like them anyway. I think I might get leaf green.

WHY does everyone like red and not green? WHY? They are practically the same, no?

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:56 pm

Because Red is a better color. :P

Aaanyway, I got Red today. I beat Brock and already got a Charmeleon. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:06 am

na i think i'm done with it all cept maybe if i decide to play the ones i own over later like i done with crystal like a month ago,its not much fun anymore,catch,train,battle,repeat it gets kinda borin after a bit

Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:49 pm

Zero wrote:Because Red is a better color. :P

Aaanyway, I got Red today. I beat Brock and already got a Charmeleon. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh yeah well I'm getting Green! Today! (quite some time after you!) Hahahaha! :>

Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:40 pm

I have beaten the E4 and caught mewtwo and used my action replay to get jirachi and deoxys. Yeah, I am a cheater but I have used it mostly to get unobtainable things like I have already mentioned and ho-oh and lugia. The only real thing that I have cheated in a bad way with is masterballs. I couldn't satnd trying to catch anymore lengendarys. I caught the 3 birds without cheating (I even caught articuno with a POKEBALL!) but that was it. I couldn't take anymore! Yeah, I AM AN EVIL CHEATER! BUAHAHAHAHA!

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:17 pm

hopefully getting fire red fo christmas (or if i get off my lazy butt and get a job, my first paycheck)
i seem to remember catching a fully healed, paralyzed mewtwo with a pokeball myself.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:50 pm

by the way, are any of those cool errors in the original games still in?

*names self zDzDzD :evil:

Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:13 pm

Tested wrote:by the way, are any of those cool errors in the original games still in?

*names self zDzDzD :evil:

nope all gone.
though tauros does seem to be easirer to catch, i remember naming my tauros rather...ahem, explicitly, when i caught him in blue.
Topic locked