PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:06 am

I have one... I think I am killing it with Standard mode. e.e; I wanna buy a new one at GameStop for $20. Too bad I am poor Dx

Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:03 pm

My brother said he's gonna get a metal dance mat in like a month because it's too hard to do Heavy mode on a soft one. Wheeee! I can't wait! Then maybe we'll play DDR more often! ^.^

Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:37 pm

Zero wrote:My brother said he's gonna get a metal dance mat in like a month because it's too hard to do Heavy mode on a soft one. Wheeee! I can't wait! Then maybe we'll play DDR more often! ^.^

Maybe you should just revert to buying a DDR machine XD

Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:23 pm

Christopher wrote:
Zero wrote:My brother said he's gonna get a metal dance mat in like a month because it's too hard to do Heavy mode on a soft one. Wheeee! I can't wait! Then maybe we'll play DDR more often! ^.^

The metal pads only cost like 100-200 bucks, while the arcade machines cost over a thousand. :battar:

Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:48 pm

Zero wrote:
Christopher wrote:

The metal pads only cost like 100-200 bucks, while the arcade machines cost over a thousand. :battar:

But the machines come with about 50 more songs that the games. ;)

Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:29 pm

can you not buy different games to go with the mats? i can.... i just bought the cheapest one :):)

Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:03 am

Yup yup... more economical to just buy the metal pad, and then buy the new games that come out.

Or even better: put DDR on your PC and then hook up the metal pads to that using a converter. Then you can have as many songs you want, and any songs you want :D

Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 am

d00d! {Penguin Grenade} wrote:I have ultramix, MAX, MAX2, and have pre-ordered extreme. Now all I need is the original and the Disney mix...

>_>

What about the jap imported editions? 4th mix plus rocks!!!

I got a thick one, they are A lOT better than regular pads.

And Im proud to say I can do La Senorita in Maniac!!w001. Then again, I've done harder in max...

Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:27 am

I have a soft dance pad.
Mine stopped working properly months after I bought it, the only reason I was able to exchange it for a new one without the receipt was because I work at the store that I bought it from :P So they let me get a new one, for the old one.
Topic locked