Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

What will happen next..

Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:44 pm

I have returned to ppt after hiding in the shadows.. lurking and sulking... waiting for the right moment to return.. That time has come.. I have made a new name as some can tell.. if you don't know me I am Hampie_jr or Meepit King....

Anyway.. what is the deal with neo charging for an Avatar ... this is going to get silly..

Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:52 pm

It does suck. Giving out items for codes was one thing because they weren't necessary to anything on neopets (as far as I know). With an avatar, you have the high score board and trophies, though. It's not right in my opinion.

Btw, welcome back! :) You were definately sorely missed. :)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:58 pm

Welcome back.

Yeah, it is stupid to charge for an avvy, but it works..... :|

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:16 pm

Eeey, I was a lurker here too!XD Welcome back!

TNT's attempting to jump a Jetsam in doing this. I mean look, I know that we've been paying np for avatars and whatnot, but I feel they're taking a big risk in doing this. Things have already been unbalanced on the site due to merchandise, and now I'm fearing I might be "singing the sellout song"(pheh, I don't even know much of the words to it).
There's still some good in this world, be sure to tell Adam that. :wink:

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:52 pm

Welcome back to our community of eeeeeeeevil.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:57 pm

I think Neo is being unreasonable about that. Many of the players are children, and I highly doubt that they own a mobile phone.

Welcome back by the way :)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:24 pm

I don't think they should charge for avatars. Kind of like charging for originality, eh? But, I have no need for avatars on Neopets anyway because I no longer play it...

Well, welcome back- and I LOVE your signature (I saw it on a different post where it was visible).

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:37 pm

Really? They have? I quit when avs first came out, man I missed so much!
Topic locked