Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: How are you feeling? (Lickety Split)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Blue wrote:
Asthaloth wrote:
Case of no winter for me anymore blues, as I moved to sunny California a couple years ago.
Its so sunny.

Always.

Always sunny.
*Rocks in corner of the room*

Miss you guys :hug:

Aww. It.. er... rained here a few weeks ago, and was down in the.. 40's :P

I really do not miss living in the snow. You can visit the California version of snow here, though, if you're close enough to the ski slopes.

To be fair, I am used to English weather :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sore. Yesterday I raked the dead grass out of the back yard, and today, out of the front yard. While we don't have a lot of grass (being in the high desert and all), raking the dead grass out is a necessity if you want it to grow well the coming year...and pretty hard work. Ugh, plus I ended up with a blister or two. Ah well. It's done. Mr. P got all the pruning done, too, so at least the majority of the necessary pre-spring things are now done...and just in time, as the trees/bushes are starting to bud! I'm so ready for spring, even if it does mean an itchy nose now and then!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:58 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I'm happy that all of my car's power door locks are working again. One failed several years ago on a lesser used door (back right door), but about a month or so ago, all three of the remaining doors failed at the same time. I still think it is odd that they all failed simultaneously and problem wasn't central - it was each individual power door lock mechanism (inside each door). I have now replaced all 4 and they all work. Seems like a design/reliability problem to me, but the dealer said there were no recalls or customer satisfaction campaigns. Did them myself and saved about $1k. Crazy expensive to have the dealer do them. The first door (driver's) was really tricky and took forever because I followed the manual... By the time I did the last one, I had learned all the shortcuts and had the job down to an hour for one door - even taking my time. Of course, there is still something funky with the original failed door. The lock works fine, but occasionally, the handle needs to be pulled twice to open the door. Strange. I will need to dig deeper to find out why the handle occasionally hangs up... Hmmm.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Irate and frustrated beyond measure with things that are totally out of my control. Coming back from vacation to really cruddy real life issues is not cool. Uuuuugh.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Very weird. Did some math and realized that I've now had my Neopets account for just over 52% of my life. I'm kind of amazed that more things on Neopets and PPT haven't changed more drastically, but maybe I've just forgotten what things were like ten years ago.

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Tired. Long, busy day at work today. Unexpected party of 300+ people in addition to the regulars. Thankfully, a 2nd bartender was there, too. We were slammed.

It was actually very nice to have super busy day. I hadn't had one like this in a very long time!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Weekend starts with a friend upset with me, and the resolution won't happen until they make the move to speak with me. Then felt good when I geeked out with movies with others, after which I got ready to work hard the rest of the night. Then got down and tired, and plopped myself into bed with Chromebook for last minute communications...but now I'm working on things, and raring to go.

I'm a yo-yo. :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:58 pm:
Ugh. Can this last week just have not happened? Between Little P getting a hold of 2 M&M's last Friday and eating them while I was making sure Baby P didn't run into the street, then ending up with a cold (because once again, someone claimed their kid wasn't contagious - though how you can be not contagious with an upper respiratory infection and hacking and coughing up a storm is beyond me...and Little P's Pedi) that resulted in him coughing almost non-stop on Monday and me thinking he was having some sort of latent reaction to the M&M's, Baby P taking one of her shoes off and losing it somewhere between the checkout and car at Sam's (and me not realizing this until I got home), Little P trying to kill his sister all day every day, him dropping not one, but two cups of almond milk today (both mostly full, and one on the carpet, uuuuugh), finding out that magic erasers do clear scuff marks off walls...but the walls we tested on don't get a lot of sunshine on them, so we didn't discover that they also take the finish off the paint until today...and a number of other things....
Yeah, I could just do without this whole last week.
*headdesk*

Sigh.

Also, what is it about toddlers turning 3? It's like, a switch flipped in Little P, and he went from being a pretty good kid to being a ruddy terror.

ETA:
Exhausted, stressed, but calm and excited and anxious all at once. I guess I have more emotional range than that of a
teaspoon....

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:59 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Happy that PPT is back up after a couple days of server issues.

However, I am not exactly thrilled today due to life in general.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Having a really, really rough week and feeling very, very homesick, and really wishing we hadn't moved right now (even though I know it was absolutely the right thing to do).

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Very, very excited!!!!!!!

I am going to snow for the first time. :D

My home state does not get snow, and I have never had enough money to travel our winter resorts. But this year we have had an 'artic vortex' hit the southern states and has caused a good fall of snow close to our border.

It will be about a 6 hour trip. The snow wont last long so we are travelling during the night to make it there for sunrise.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:56 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Nice! Have fun, Daze. It will be a very fun experience for you!

I have lived in snowy climates. IMHO it's much better to visit snow than to live in it :)

Sep12,2015 update:
Tired. Legs tired. Not enough sleep lately and I still have ~4 hours to go tending bar tonight. At least it's a busy party.

...and my new shoes are comfy :-)

Oct13,2015 update:
A little bit bummed. Had to do something rather unpleasant at work today. It could have been much worse, but still not so good.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh, Blue, that sounds like no fun.

Relieved. A few important things in real life are working out.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It's always nice when the important things work out. It's relieving in a way, too, even if you may not have been recognizably stressed about it in the first place. Sometimes I find out after the fact that, unbeknownst to me, my body was stressed. Sleep comes easier, stomach works well, all that jazz.

I'm relieved and excited. I'm moving into an apartment with my fiancé next week. We've been waiting for nearly three months to get the okay to move.

Awesome av by Silja!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Mildly annoyed. Dead car battery.

Happy to have AAA. Also happy that the wait time is relatively short. Glad it stopped pouring down rain.

Most annoying thing is the pick up truck in the parking lot nearby who's alarm has been going off and on for the last hour...

ETA- New battery installed and life is good :)

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk MegaSuperb Pro

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next