Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Subeta account frozen for same IP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 am 

Myself (Subeta account name Something_Cool), my sister (Sournova) and my bestfriend (Oroboros) all had our accounts frozen on Subeta for playing at the same IP address. I saw people posting to admin asking them to not freeze their accounts because they had multiple users on the same IP but I didn't think it would be an issue as Sournova and Oroboros hardly ever use my computer to play Subeta anymore. If this was going to be an issue I think that Subeta should've addressed it upfront and not waited nearly two years to freeze our accounts. I think that this is completely unfair. I throughly, sincerely, and politely explained my situation in a ticket and Admin still refused to unlock our accounts. Furthermore, the new rule (where, if you're caught using multiple accounts, the newer ones get frozen and the oldest one gets unfrozen and let off with a warning) doesn't even apply to us because there are three of us. And admin accused me of being the holder of two other accounts I had never even heard of. I'm very upset, is there any admin/ anyone that knows admin that can further help me with this issue?

Post subject: Re: Subeta account frozen for same IP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As far as I know, there's nothing that can be done - though, do make a ticket and ask if there's any way you can provide proof. I know a woman who played Sub, and her kids and husband played. She got frozen, but then I think she sent in a photo of them holding up little papers with their UNs written on to prove they were seperate people. Next time, make sure you make a ticket as soon as you know someone else is using the same IP, they attach a little note to your account which the other admins can see.

I don't exist. omo

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]