Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

What did you learn today? [Split 1]

Sun May 03, 2009 9:11 am

Last Thread: : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37707

You know the saying 'You learn something new everyday'? What did you learn today?

I have heard alot about your drama teacher Ella and he/she sounds real cool I wish my was like that rather than a really grumpy old lady that looks like shes sucking on a lemon

BuskEdit: Split topic
Last edited by Combusken BG on Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: What did you learn today? [Split 1]

Sun May 03, 2009 9:12 am

I learned that Ohayou! means Good Morning in Japanese.

Sun May 03, 2009 11:27 am

Erosennin means "dirty old pervert". I learnt it from Naruto. *nods*

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm

I learned that a mouse mat sized bit of cardboard works well for me as a mouse mat.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Home built computers are frustrating.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 pm

That I have been wearing real welsh gold (that is supposed to be rare) earings to school everyday for like a year

That I'm amazing at the long jump and high jump

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:58 pm

That saving up for quality pieces is a much better investment than frittering your monies away on little jumpers, shirts etc. here and there.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

That my geography teacher is extremely easy to impress
I would be asked to kind say Kenya on a map and I would point to it and he would say something like "That is so amazing Ginny where did you learn to do that?"

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm

That the freezing problem (FF was freezing for a few seconds every minute, it was especially annoying when watching internet videos and having the picture on the video freeze for a few seconds with the audio continuing and then the picture skipped forward.) that I had with FireFox these past weeks has gone after I updated to FireFox 3.5.1.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:21 pm

That my closet is full of clothes I never wear and they are worth between £300-£500

and I found out was my friends birthday and she was expecting a present off me the day after her birthday

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Wacom and Vista don't work well together :thinking:

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 pm

It's kind of freaky to have your CO alarm go off... and it's good to live in an apartment complex, where maintenance can check all your gas appliances right away for you. (It was probably a false alarm, but if it happens again, I'm following the instructions in the manual and calling the fire department -- better safe than sorry.)

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

I learned how tedious it's going to be to encode video footage from this video editor I'm using. But at least I learned I don't need to go a DVD route now?

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

I've learnt, that for some people, having gone all out to help them a couple times means I owe them help the next time they want something, and they get so very righteously offended when I can't drop everything I'm doing RIGHT NOW and offer immediate assistance...

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 am

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to double post, submitted twice by mistake, could someone delete this please?
Topic locked