Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: How are you feeling (Finally Split Yet Again! Rejoice!)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Like the biggest moron ever. It's 3 AM, and I'm working on a paper that due in almost six hours. I want to cry :x

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

Post subject: Re: How are you feeling (Finally Split Again!)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Annoyed and frustrated.
Annoyed because I was beginning to actually like English with my last teacher and the one I have now has just killed the subject for me. Plus I miss Mr Coe(my last english teacher) singing the Happy Days theme song if ever I walked in his class grouchy.

Frustrated because I just can't get this character for my drama skit right. RARGH!

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Covered in swampstink... And it's only going to get worse. Too many classes + thesis + job search + behind in all 3 =

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I feel mildly happy. Today, the whole school started "Enrichment Time" which basically is that most people go to different classrooms every Wednesday to learn something most likely new to them. I went to the closest computer room and we got to play this game. For about an hour, which meant there was time taken out of four classes I go to.
Tomorrow is one of those nearly nonexistent early release days on traditional school calendars. I believe I'll be home at noon, if the bus route goes quickly. Oh, and I also have an edible muffin. I like edible muffins. :)

Post subject: Re: How are you feeling (Finally Split Yet Again! Rejoice!)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Muffins are good Xai.

I'm frustrated, happy, sad, and curious all at the same time. It's like in Harry Potter: "Just becasue you have the emotional range of a teaspoon Ron, doesn't mean we all have!"

I'm frustrated because I can't get to working on my homework, because I really don't feel like doing it. I'm sad because of said homework. I'm happy because other than that, I have nothing to worry about! And we'rehaving spaghetii for supper. I'm curious becasue there's this guy at my school that I think likes me, and I want to know if he does.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Frustrated beyond words. I need SAS (a powerful statistical software package) for 4 of my classes this semester (+ my thesis once I start it), but I have yet to be able to download it. First it was because I'm technically registered in the business school and needed my professors to prove I was enrolled in the public health classes I'm enrolled in. However, It's been over 2 weeks since my professors confirmed it (which already took a week because they told me the wrong people to get to confirm it in the first place), and I still don't have access. I finally was like, can I just bring my laptop and install it in your office instead of trying to download it? They said sure, but then they still needed me to go through the on-line thing in their office -- but it still didn't work. So after an hour of the tech disappearing, returning, and trying to no avail, it turned out the whole system was down, so I was supposed to try again tonight. (Did I mention it's 12.5 GB and you only get one shot at downloading -- estimated 5.5 HOURS on high-speed DSL? so you can't use your computer for half a day while it's downloading... which really means I can only even try once/day at night.) Well when I tried tonight, apparently the dude changed my GLOBAL password for school somehow, and so I can't even get close to the download page. And there's no way for ME to change the password back. So another day wasted without the program, and I only need it for ANOTHER homework due Friday... not to mention that I can't get into several school systems now (thank goodness my e-mail and on-line class sites are accessible). Did I mention that by next semester, I'll have paid the school over $70,000 in tuition/fees/etc.? And they can't figure out how to get me one computer program I need for my classes?????

/rant

I feel better now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aw, I feel bad for you Siniri. I can understand how school can be frustrating.

As for me, I am a bit annoyed that my professor threw random crap no one even paid attention to on the exam. You know when you read a textbook it says, "Johnson and Mark (1974) found that blah blah blah"? Apparently my professor asked us around 10 questions on who researched what topic.

It was absolutely ridiculous. I knew the research, I knew the theories and the big names in the chapters, but I didn't know random researchers from 1974 or anything of the sort. So that pretty much sucked for me and the rest of the class.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tired.
Annoyed over how dumb we're going to look at halftime tomorrow.
[Seriously, why would you march onto the field,then break to go to wher eyou are? :x ]

annd a little confused...

Awesome set by Tomatie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ridiculously happy that I finally got the SAS installation files from IT... it's the little things that bring joy!

Now I just need to back-up my system before attempting the installation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Absolutely exhausted from work. 6am-4pm today, with no break, and I spent a good 3 hours doing stuff the manager normally does - posting commissions onto unit owners' accounts - because he had to go cover a shift at another property.

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It's great to be back to PPT!

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ridiculously happy - the HOV lane was open this morning when we got there. Consequentially, I was 15 minutes EARLY to work this morning. It's a shame I can't sign in early and then leave early, but...at least now my sleep schedule and the rest of my life can go back to normal! No more main lanes traffic to eat up so much of my time!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:57 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I... don't... want... to... do... this... media... law... essay... *epileptic fit*

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Happy! Half day of school! Woo hoo! Extra hoo.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I am ridiculously sick. I'm constantly nauseas and I can't keep any food down. I haven't eaten properly in days because I keep being sick. No-one knows what's wrong with me and my doctor has signed me off work so I can go into hospital for tests but this has only managed to annoy my boss and colleagues. I'm so stressed out, I just want to be better.

It's coming...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next