Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Do you collect something?

Fri May 02, 2008 5:50 am

Right now, the only thing I collect is DVD movies (quite an expensive hobby in the long run, I have over 300) but that's quite it. When I was younger I used to collect lots of stuff. I was most passionate about stamps that illustrated birds, and stickers (I had loads). At some point I collected - don't laugh - tiny food packages. You know, those you get on airplane flights. Marmalade, butter, milk and such. My mum didn't exactly like this hobby :P

So, is there any collectors on PPT?

Re: Do you collect something?

Fri May 02, 2008 8:23 am

Souls.

Well. I would, but Ebay keeps pulling the auctions.
I fear my army of ensouled automata shall never be complete.

I do, however, have a fairly vast collection of Warhammer, with Chaos, Lost and the Damned, Tyranid, Lizardmen and Undead armies to my name.

Fri May 02, 2008 9:55 am

Star Wars Lego and Anime figurines would be mine.

Fri May 02, 2008 2:57 pm

I sort of collect the state quarters. I have all of the ones that are out so far.

I also still have Beanie Babies. I don't really collect them anymore but I have like 80.

Fri May 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Personal failings.

Fri May 02, 2008 5:48 pm

International coins. :)

Fri May 02, 2008 5:58 pm

I used to collect Beanie Babies back in the day...I don't really collect anything right now, though.

Sat May 03, 2008 12:37 am

I used to collect Magic Hat beer bottle caps 'cos of the sayings underneath. These days, I don't collect anything, besides debt.

Sat May 03, 2008 12:50 am

I used to collect wrestling figures but nowadays I don't really collect anything unless you count pokemon on the pokemon games.

Sat May 03, 2008 1:45 am

Beatles memorabilia and vinyl records.

Not exactly a cheap hobby, so my collections grow slowwwly.

Used to collect baseball cards back in the day...Topps brand with the stale gum in the pack, haha. Also used to collect dolls, but I sold them during college.

Sun May 04, 2008 12:24 am

I take it back...I collect Outback coasters :P

Mon May 05, 2008 2:49 am

I used to collect stamps and erasers as a kid, I still have a big metal box full of erasers somewhere. Nowadays, I supposed I collect books in a sort of half-hearted way. Anyway, i have enough that My mother has started going on about "we no space for any more books" everytime she hears about a book sale. :P

Tue May 06, 2008 1:02 am

I collect floppy stuffed bunny plushies. No larger than 12 inches in size, and not holding anything, sitting with anything, or wearing anything, with the exception of a bow around the neck. Ears need to be long, and not stick up (they can have wires inside to make them pose-able though.) If the plushie is small enough, then a few of the guidelines go away, because I loved stuffed bunnies smaller than 3 inches. I prefer a simple trim bunny in a human-sitting pose, but I have a few that are a little chubby or who sit like real bunnies.

Sat May 10, 2008 12:47 am

i've been collecting rubber duckies since 1998. I have over 250.

I also collect random flamingo stuff, books on hauntings and bottle caps from anything I drink that comes in a bottle.

Sat May 10, 2008 1:09 am

I like cows so I get cow figurines and the like from my family.

I think I collect neices and nephews, 3 neices, 5 nephews plus one on the way.
Topic locked