Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thread splitted.

Previous Thread here.

(Please don't kill me for posting on the commentary thread Scott :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Awww... I used to send my kill list at this time... AutumnElf, Caesara and Hyper look like good targets to me *wink*
No offence meant, but since I managed to get the Governor and the Devil by sheer luck... trust my luck (apart with the papaya)
I forgot Nelly: Okamoto stopped her execution once.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
You got the criminal, terms people here know :P

You shouldn't really be trusted with a list of people to kill because it's in your best interest to kill the good guys, haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yes, in fact it was a mere suggestion to my fellow SK... No, joking, I think he/she will do a good job him/herself.
I just wanted to list the ones I think have got powers.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've gotta admit this is the most intresting game I've ever seen. At first I thought it was some sort of freaky clan or something XD I think I will be joining next game :)

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just witnessed a sort of connection with the Mafia and Hyperbutterfly. Isn't it convenient that the Mafia didn't kill anyone when Hyper didn't vote? She said she missed the vote and the Mafia didn't take a shot. I'm not sure about you but I believe Hyper is...

THE GODFATHER OF THE MAFIA

And to reply to Chris' post,

It wasn't a failed killing. The Mafia did not even make a kill tonight meaning they did not send in a list. If the victim was protected, than I assume Scott would've said it was a failed killing. This makes Hyper put on my list.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
There is no way Hyperflutterby would point out she wasn't online to vote if she was the godfather of the mafia. That would make it way too obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
There is no way Hyperflutterby would point out she wasn't online to vote if she was the godfather of the mafia. That would make it way too obvious.

hyperflutterby wrote:
Sorry I missed the vote... My internet just started working again one minute ago and this is the first thing I ran to.

I win.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:18 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
That would be interesting if Hyper is in fact part of the mafia, seeing as the first execution, Hyper voted for me "randomly" and then Yesitish also "randomly" voted for me the next day.

[Quoth Wind] Kugetsu... How can you be so bad? I feel really bad for tricking you, you know! [\quoth]

Um... I'm not sure if there's supposed to be as much irony in that as I see (seeing as you were the baddie :P ), but I regress. As long as you aren't a baddie next time, I won't have to kill you (haha j/k, I've got my eyes set on the remaining werewolf). :)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
okamotosan18 wrote:

hyperflutterby wrote:
Sorry I missed the vote... My internet just started working again one minute ago and this is the first thing I ran to.

I win.

What? I was referring to that in saying a mafia member wouldn't point it out like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
Ammer wrote:
okamotosan18 wrote:

hyperflutterby wrote:

I win.

What? I was referring to that in saying a mafia member wouldn't point it out like that.

Ah, I see what you mean. However, I believe it might've been a simple mistake at her part. Think about it. Everyone was online for the vote EXCEPT her. Coincidentally, the Mafia does not make a kill and she says she wasn't online during the voting time.

I think all signs point to her.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

How do all signs point to Hyper? 18 people were alive, and 13 people voted. That's pretty foolish to assume you have figured out which one it was when there are that many people who it could be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
How do all signs point to Hyper? 18 people were alive, and 13 people voted. That's pretty foolish to assume you have figured out which one it was when there are that many people who it could be.

No, foolish is telling everyone my role.

I am pinpointing Hyper because out of everyone who didn't vote, she is the most active aside from warxelo who can easily be a Mafia member. However, she gave a reason saying she wasn't online meaning she was going to vote but she couldn't due to her internet problems. Those other people didn't vote and didn't have a reason except I believe two didn't know who to vote for. It makes sense.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A bad guy.....would not.....do that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
A bad guy.....would not.....do that!

Intentionally, no but by mistake, yes.

EDIT: I see Hyper has given a good reasoning. My suspicion on her is now at a minimal.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next