For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

PPT Gathering RP

Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:49 pm

This is another of those little non-serious RP thingies like the PPT Prom/Prom After-Party/Sleepover-after-the-After-Party/After-Party-for-the-Sleepover...and all the other little "PPT parties". You get the idea.

There is no theme, it's just another party. You can post a bio if you like, but it's not required. For those of you who have never been to one of these PPT gatherings, I'll explain how to do it.

You can do it like this: Tymaporer walked into the room and sat down, suddenly realizing that there was no chair where she was sitting...

Or you can do it like this: *sits down* *realizes that there's no chair there* *falls to floor*

Or you can do both. It doesn't matter. Do whatever you want. *cuts ribbon*

MattEdit: Please make sure your title reflects the topic.
----------

Tymaporer walked into the room and sat down, suddenly realizing that there was no chair where she was sitting. She fell to the floor. Getting up, she noticed that table 3 was actually a giant pickle. She walked out of the room into the hallway of the dorm/apartment building/institution/whatever (aka PPT) and knocked on a random door.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:04 pm

Zega heard a knock. "I'm in heeeeeere!!!" She screeched. She flushed and washed her hands then walked out of her "office". "Hi Tyma! I was just, ya know, doing important paper work stuff."

Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:09 pm

Brian looks around, takes a sip a coke...and backs into dark corner.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:10 pm

"Paper work...you mean toilet paper work right? This is a bathroom, you know." Tyma walked over to another door with a solid gold sign over it. Ignoring the fact that the sign said "Do Not Knock, Just Barge In", she knocked on the door. "Let's see what happens," she muttered to Zega...

((Yay! Someone posted! :D))

Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:16 pm

Zega looked around. She bent down to the floor and started squeaking out, "You gotta stop telling the people this you mice!" Zega stood up, like what she just did was completly normal. "I don't think you want to go in there..."

Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:11 pm

"Why not? It's not like it's the Jimch. If the rumors are true, it's just an empty room." Tyma picked up an old paint can and dumped its contents (moldy pancakes) onto table 5. "So much to do before all the people find out that there's a party going on!" she said, running around and doing stuff.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:14 am

Zega nodded and ran in circles, "I have to put on my hat and coat!" Zega put a bagel on her head and a huge slice of swiss cheese on her shoulders like a cape. "All done!!!"

Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:29 am

Elurial opens the gold sign door from the other side and slips quietly into the room, muttering about frogs who cheat at air hockey. He finds another old paint can and a brush, and quickly paints himself a dinner-suit, complete with a dazzling electric blue bow-tie.

Elurial takes one Tyma's moldy pancakes, balances two empty glasses on it like a tray and wanders over to Zega. "Drink?" he asks.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:18 am

Twitchy walks in and knocks n another random dooor. Wondering what she was going to find their.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:38 pm

Zega nodded her head at Elurial's offer. "No thanks, I am allegic to dogs."

Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:23 am

Elurial shrugs, wondering just when a nod came to mean no. "Oh well," he says, "It's your loss." He pulls a curly straw out of his suit pocket and jams into the glass like a coconut. He takes a long sip from the straw. "Yum, vanilla and bubblegum. My favourite."

Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:51 am

Twitchy walked around. Finaly she went over to the food table.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:54 pm

Zega walked over and sat on a bowl of potato salad and coldslaw. "Ooo, Cushie chaiir." She said and drooled.

((Cushie is a word I made up meaning squishy and comfy. Heh.))

Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:34 am

While drinking, Elurial surveys the room. He discovers that one of the corners is sagging slightly, so he puts his soda on a nearby turtle for safe-keeping and walks over to inspect the corner more closely. He gives it a poke and it wobbles uncontrollably.

"This will never do..." he says.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:50 pm

Elurial wrote:While drinking, Elurial surveys the room. He discovers that one of the corners is sagging slightly, so he puts his soda on a nearby turtle for safe-keeping and walks over to inspect the corner more closely. He gives it a poke and it wobbles uncontrollably.

"This will never do..." he says.

"What seems to be the problem here?" asked Tymaporer, walking over to Elurial. "Oh that. It's just the BouncieCorner. I installed that yesterday." She started bouncing on it. "I don't think there are any problems..." Tyma screamed as she fell through the floor into a seemingly bottomless abyss. Then the onlookers heard, "Hey, this pit is only three feet deep..."

((That last part is an inside joke, but it's a fun twist anyway.))
Topic locked