Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tonight, at midnight. I've gotten two challenges so far, and I'm hoping I'll get a few more before the night is out. ;)

We will be running the next challenge (Which will be the winning one I pick tonight) on Monday of next week. However, after that I will be putting the Mole on hold. I know o_0 is in the path of Ivan, and he might not be able to be on for some time once it hits. Additionally, I have not heard from Johnnydontgo or T.M.W.A.C.H.N since hurricane Francis hit. That's almost half of my players who might not be able to participate for some time, and I don't want to run the challenges without knowing what's going on with them. (Especially my two players down in Florida) The game will resume once I hear back from at least two of the people mentioned. (But the game will run until after we run the winning challenge)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
I believe on Friday, but you don't need to create a challenge if you don't want to. 0:) -wants exemption-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When you choose the next challange what does the person who made it get? LOL THAT sounded odd!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:21 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
You get an.... "Exemption exemption!" Oh wait... I never even entered... poo. Oh well :lol:

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aww, too bad Kugetsu, I was hoping you'd be able to enter. :)

I got two entries, both very well thought out, but after much deliberation I have chosen.........

1lewysgal's entry! o_0 also entered, and I liked the challenge, but I decided to choose lewy's instead. Congrats, you have earned an exemption from the next execution, you cannot be removed from the game. (Unless you choose to do so yourself. ;) ) The challenge will be run on Monday, after I've worked out all the kinks with 1lewysgal. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:23 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
That's alright, I didn't have much free time in the last couple of days and its good to see what other people have in mind. Hehe not to mention there are probably people worse off than me that may need it. Even if the person who I think is the mole is questionable and changes constantly. :lol:

I'd like to see what this game is going to be like. :)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:17 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm glad someone was able to think of something. My mind was drawing a blank.. how unusual.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sorry I haven't been here latly. I have had alot going on at home. Including my mom. She has been making me do a wack of stuff even though I'm not feeling to well. I might be able to make it tomorrow. No promisses.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

what time is it all kicking off tomorrow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
The challenge will be run on Monday, after I've worked out all the kinks with 1lewysgal

Kinks?. . .what kinks? :o LOL And I have no clue who is the mole is! I am sooo bad, I need James Bond movies explained to me! :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P Was my Moley Conundrum too confusing or easy? :P

What time Monday? I have no school! :D:D:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

lol a little confusing, actually. I think only a math wiz could solve it. (And I didn't want to torture everyone too much. ;) )

The kinks I'm referring to are simply timing/explanation issues, and I will probably tweak the challenge a little, but it will still be your challenges. :D

Apologies, my computer has gone on the fritz and I have no idea when we can get it fixed. Therefore, the Mole will have to be delayed until everything gets worked out. It's a fairly simple problem, so I highly doubt it will take more than a few days. I promise, I will send a PM to each one of you when the game is about to start up again. :) I definately WILL finish the Mole, though, so there will be some point in time at which money is awarded to a winner. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P Good, delays my execution a bit. XP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Good. I have more time to plot a girls murder... I mean present. 0:) :evil:

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry, I'm still waiting to get my computer fixed. Plus, I'm a play now, so all challenges will probably be run 4-5PM EST for the next month or so. The next challenge will most likely be next week, maybe tuesday. Like I said, I'll PM everyone to let them know. (But I'm still waiting to hear from some of my players, two of whom I haven't seen for about 2 weeks)

*Edit* Okay, my computer STILL isn't fixed, but it's working, so I'll at least be able to run challenges. Therefore, on wednesday, I will be running 1lewysgal's challenge on the Mole Yahoo Group. It will be at 5pm EST, and I look forward to seeing everyone there, :) As always, please contact me if the time/date won't work for you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next