Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jaye (first set)- My favorite part is the main text- it just goes SO well! The graffiti-style font looks great with the picture! I love the background as well and how everything looks so good with the picture!

Jaye (second set)- This is definitely my favorite of the three. I LOVE the style of this set- it's very original. I love the glow around the picture! The main font and subtext look great- I love where you placed them. :)

Jaye (third set)- Hehehe- I love this one! The image is hilarious, and the subtext goes so well with the set. The background looks very nice, too. :)

Saved/uploaded. :)

And of course I still want star/solar system sets, Dragonfire. You make them too well for me to take them off. :)

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hm. I'd enter a set with PSP, but I have no idea how to work it. *opens Paint*

Done soon.

EDIT: Done.

Image Image

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Dawn2 wrote:
Jaye (first set)- My favorite part is the main text- it just goes SO well! The graffiti-style font looks great with the picture! I love the background as well and how everything looks so good with the picture!

Jaye (second set)- This is definitely my favorite of the three. I LOVE the style of this set- it's very original. I love the glow around the picture! The main font and subtext look great- I love where you placed them. :)

Jaye (third set)- Hehehe- I love this one! The image is hilarious, and the subtext goes so well with the set. The background looks very nice, too. :)

Saved/uploaded. :)

Woot! I got praised!! :roll: :D
Hopefully I'll get more inspirations!! I haven't done any sets in one whole week >< it's torture lol

I have no idea where I got the cat image from, but I bursted out laughing when that idea came into my head. It turned out pretty ok. ;]

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Posting my first entry, I'll make more later on :)

Image Image

Edit:

Second set...

Image Image

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Here's two more sets:

Image Image

Image Image

Five sets I've entered for the contest now. :evil:

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Dawn2 wrote:
Maniac- That animation is really awesome! Is that an Animation Shop transistion, or did you do it yourself? I love the background, too! The subtext goes really well with the set. :) I love the main font, too- what's it called?

Thanks :) The animation I did with Animation Shop and the font is FlamencoD.

Im kinda chuffed with it myself ;) :D

Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

_jaye_ wrote:
Edit: Second Avril set. I like this one :D a LOT. :D
Image Image

Greeeat...now you'll have be singing Ordinary by Train all day...:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wheeee...

Anubis- Love the dolphin picture! Where did you get it? The subtext is very nice, too. :) I think this is one of your best sets! I need more marine animal sets...

Silja (first set)- I was hoping someone would make a Mean Girls set. That's my all-time favorite movie! I love all the colors, especially the shade of pink. I'm not a huge fan of bright, flashy pink, but I really love pastelly pinks. I love the image and how you outlined them instead of using a square border. Awesome job! Oh, and where did you find that fabulous image?

Silja (second set)- I totally love the simplicity. I LOVE how you didn't make the text super huge and interfering with the image. GREAT job! By the way, where did you find this picture?

Dragonfire (first set)- Where are you getting these superb images from? I love this set! I like how the signature is small- small signature always impress me, for I know how hard they are to make (for me, anyway). I love the fonts used, and all-around great job!

Dragonfire (second set)- My favorite set by you so far. I LOVE small avatars. They are awesome! I really like this image- it's so... colorful and starry. Again, the fonts used are awesome- I love it!

Saved/uploaded/to be added to the front page shortly.

Things I desperately want to see more sets of:
Animals
Mean Girls
Lindsay Lohan
Diana DeGarmo
Stars/solar system

Last edited by Bangel on Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dawn2 wrote:
Silja (first set)- I was hoping someone would make a Mean Girls set. That's my all-time favorite movie! I love all the colors, especially the shade of pink. I'm not a huge fan of bright, flashy pink, but I really love pastelly pinks. I love the image and how you outlined them instead of using a square border. Awesome job! Oh, and where did you find that fabulous image?

Silja (second set)- I totally love the simplicity. I LOVE how you didn't make the text super huge and interfering with the image. GREAT job! By the way, where did you find this picture?

Glad you like them :) Both pics are from the yahoo movies section, they have pretty nice things there. I will probably make a couple of more sets btw.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dawn2 wrote:
Dragonfire (first set)- Where are you getting these superb images from? I love this set! I like how the signature is small- small signature always impress me, for I know how hard they are to make (for me, anyway). I love the fonts used, and all-around great job!

Dragonfire (second set)- My favorite set by you so far. I LOVE small avatars. They are awesome! I really like this image- it's so... colorful and starry. Again, the fonts used are awesome- I love it!

If I told you... I would have to lock you away! :evil: But anyways, I'll have to find another site, because I've used most of the good images from that site. XD

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Here's one entry...It's my first ever set I made so it's not great.I'll try to make another one or two :D

EDIT:EEK forgot Bmp dosen't work..I'll fix it tomorrow

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Dawn2 wrote:
Anubis- Love the dolphin picture! Where did you get it? The subtext is very nice, too. :) I think this is one of your best sets! I need more marine animal sets...

Hehe, I googled it. I'm currently working on a Lindsay Lohan set for you. ;)

Callie - I know making .bmps in .jpgs is annoying (well I find it so, anyway), so, to spare you the irritation, I decided to be a martyr. 0:)

Dawn, this is Callie's set:

Image Image

EDIT: And this is mine.

Image Image

It looks a bit wrong, but I hope you like it. :)

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh my goodness, it's Avril! :D

Image Image

Edit #2:

The mighty Silja has fixed the sig and it is now below the limit of 50KB, enjoy :D

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Here's the fantastamaswoosh rubbish set I promised you, Dawn. I thought it was gonna be great.

I was disappointed.

Ah, gotta edit it. I won't take long.

EDIT: Got it.

Image Image

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Callie- Good for your first set! I really like the text and picture you used. :)

Anubis- Hehe, nice subtext. :P I really like the picture, too. :)

Silja- That picture seriously surprised me. But I like it! My favorite part is the subtext animation- it's super smooth, which is hard to do with fading-type text. :) The fonts look good, and all in all, I love it. :)

Anubis- Awww... I love it! The picture on the sig is great- where did you find it? ((xD- inside joke to all who don't get the joke here)) The subtext is very nice as well. :)

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll be saving/uploading later, if you don't mind. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next