Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D

We still have our Archangel, I suppose. >_<

Gah.

Recap:

11 living

2 Mafia members

1 Werewolf (2, actually: see the next role I'm listing)

1 Moongazer

1 Flip Flopper

1 Archangel

1 Best Buddy

4 Townspeople

7 Innocents, total. (This includes the special roles. Basically, anyone that doesn't have a gun (and isn't in some scary cult-like group of assassins) or can't/won't turn into a furry beast with sharp claws because of some weird allergy to the moon.)

4 Villains, total. (Includes Moongazer)

hyperflutterby wrote:
I suspect Matt, Sirclucky, ...Alex

*Blinks*

Okaaay... o_0

Er. Well. My main three suspects are Sirclucky, Lass and Autumnelf...

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
All right, so what happened to the voting earlier on? Just because someone sucks at defending herself does not make her not suspicious; basically she can use this and manipulate our minds and think she's not suspicious. And now I sound suspicious. And now we've lost our mystic AND an innocent.

One question, the flip flopper, is s/he on the innocents' side or the baddies' side?

I too also suspect Lass and sirlucky for some reaons that I cannot simply explain because they are all based on my gut feeling which I have no idea if I should trust it or not.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The flipflopper is on the innocents side.

I suspect sirclucky, because he pretty much always votes for the majority. Never gives any reason why he votes for them, except that he wants to join the bandwagon.

Still, I'm not gonna vote at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The reason I bandwagon is that I didnt have enough time as I thought i would-but instead of just leaving figgured I might as well add an extra vote for who the majority of you ugys want to kill. It would seem pretty clear that time not bad-as Im only only for around 2 minutes each day, not enough time to cordinate anything-or even send a list in. :P I'm the desased Starchaser's best buddy :)

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Mystic gone. Not good. Only one really helpful role left because the flip - flopper could flip someone who is bad and was going to get executed for someone who is good and wasn't going to get killed.

The last person Shadowfare voted for was Matt and as he was suspicious anyway I'm thinking maybe she knew something we didn't.

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I am now the prime suspect in the Commentary thread; and I am going to explain my reasoning in my posts, and my actions. I don't care if I die - I expect it, and I have been drawing suspicion to myself. I am telling the truth. Why? Because no-one else will.

People here are all either innocent, or good liars. I don't think we can amount any substantial evidece, and your all scraping for scraps of evidence, so that we can execute somebody. Werewolves are more likely to watch their posts. We should be looking out for more innocent people,and people willing to accuse people very easily to vote for.

We have two day left to win, if all the baddy teams kill on atleast one of the two nights. We must go for a baddie, we must try, else, well, we've lost. I'm guessing I'm dying tonight.

Who were the first people to quickly post suspicions? That was the basis of my vote.

Good luck innocents, and to any team - I will say that you have all played remarkable well.

Vote: Hyperbutterfuly

Many of you don't believe me, but I don't know why, but my role is that I am an Innocent, with a used secret power that I could dream about the criminal twice. I couldn't use it before the criminal died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I really, really don't think Hyperflutterby is a baddie. :/

I do, however, think Sirclucky may be one. As a result:

Vote: Sirclucky

Qanda on commentary thread wrote:
Hehe, I would be interested to hear the defence of those accused. ...Alex just shrugged off suspicion by "blinking" - not exactly a solid defence, if you ask me. It is fun to see people accuse each other and try to defend themselves - baddies normally make mistakes then. Let the sparks fly! :D

Actually, I was confused. Wasn't aware that people think me suspicious. :P I didn't think I seemed like a villain, either.

(And before you all go nuts over that statement, my thinking something doesn't mean I'm a WW or one of the Mafia. Could mean I am, but then again, it could mean anything, heh.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I really did think Xil was a bad guy after defending Caesara and all =P

S/he was basically my main suspect, but I do find Sirclucky a bit suspicious, because basically what he does each day is pop online to bandwagon and vote for whoever has the most votes. However, I don't think he'd lie about being Starchaser's best buddy, so I'm not really sure on who to vote for...

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AutumnElf wrote:
However, I don't think he'd lie about being Starchaser's best buddy, so I'm not really sure on who to vote for...

Ohh. I didn't see that. *Looks*

Ah.

Well, then.

Unvote: Sirclucky
Vote: Lass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

im just going to trust the commentary thread on this one..they know more than we do vote:matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Matt seems honest to me. I dont think we should vote him off.

Vote: Hyperbutterfuly

As the only other person other than matt to be voted on, the person voting for that person never game a reason, i'll have to follow matts reasoning here untill better reasoning comes up :)

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*Is changing vote again because just re-read commentary thread, and Alex made a few good points against this person, and she agrees*

Unvote: Lass

Post subject: Re: Werewolf 3 Gameplay
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:09 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hm, I read Alex's post in the commentary thread too, and yes, she does make good points. Plus, Sirclucky COULD be lying about being the second best buddy...

ScottNak wrote:
6. Lying is an important part to this game. Don't make someone swear on their word.

Therefore:

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm voting Sirclucky too because they are one of the people I find suspicious (although not the most suspicious) and at this point it seems like they are the person I find suspicious who is most likely to be executed.

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

SirClucky- 3 vote: ...Alex, AutumnElf, Hyperflutterby

HyperflutterBy- 2 vote: Matt, Sirclucky
Matt- 1 vote: warxelo

6 votes logged.
50% = 3 vote majority.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next