Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Im really sorry guys, but I've just started on my standard grade/SAT/GCSE course work, its why I've been so inactive, but active, if you see what I mean?
If you really want a full on defending thing, then here it is:
I have my grade 8 llamda in november, as well as my French and Latin Prelims, because the teacher is a cow and says I can do them early, as well as that, my voice training-which is difficult- and I can't come home from school any earlier than 7:10 except on Fridays, because my dad has to pick me up afer his work.
Now, I hope I have convinced those of you who think I'm unactive because I'm sneaky otherwise:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Once again, As a reminder... votes need to be in at 8:00 PM!
Please do not forget to vote :)

(Oh... and the tablet has been updated. I was busy yesterday so didn't get the chance)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Did anyone notice that all the people in the bottom right corner of the tablet are getting mauled?

Anyhow, I'm going to go watch the debates at someone's house, and I won't be back till 10, so unless I get a good idea of who else everyone else will vote for, I'm voting for no one. Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*coughs*

"Ouch... getting shot is never fun*.... In any case, welcome to Execution day number 5. I'm sorry I'm a bit late... but here we go. Lets take a look at the votes"

Quote:
Shadowfare- 4 votes: Neopetsmom, ...Alex, Twizzler0171, Sock
Neopetsmom- 1 vote: Teddymon
nobody: Starchaser

5 votes registered. 3 votes required.

"So, today we have chosen Shadowfare. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm? Shadowfare, with 4 votes, you have been chosen for execution."

ScottNak raises his gun, aims, and shoots a silver bullet into his heart. Shadowfare collapses onto the ground dead. Noticible grumbles come from the remaining townspeople.

But just then, Shadowfare's body starts to tremble violently and a dark spirit is seen exiting her body. It is the spirit of a wolf.

"Congratulations! You've killed your first wolf! I'll just take her body right here, and I'll be on your way."
<hr><hr><hr>
Aside:
// sorry. Gender problem fixed
// Maulings will happen shortly.

Last edited by ScottNak on Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quickly after the townspeople rejoice after their first execution victory, ScottNak comes back in with a grave look.

"Everyone knows after executions, comes maulings. There has been another death that has occured on this island. Off in a secluded cave, I found Starchaser's mauled body. Guess she wanted to be alone from the crowd for a while, and well... it happened."

"Looks like the clouds are starting to rumble... This game is getting to the wire..."

7 people remain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Woah...one werewolf down, one to go. This is going to be tough. All of the major suspects have been either executed or mauled, so...ouch. We're in trouble.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Oooh, yay.

Soooo. Other WW... Show yourself. xP

Or not. So I suppose we're left to figure this out on our own, again.

Hmm.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, it is unlikely that the wolf is anyone who voted for Shadowfare. So who is left who didn't vote for Shadowfare?

Teddymon
jellyoflight
Puck

Your wolf should be one of those three? If the Mystic has dreamed and cleared any of those 3, the mystic should privately contact another cleared person and make it plain that person is cleared. Then maybe that will give some guidance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I didn't vote, because I kinda forgot to.

It was in the back of my mind all night, but then I had to get off, and last night I was lying in bed thinking "Oh crap, I forgot to vote.." :P But, anyone whom I've been PMing knows that I said I was going to vote for Shadow. :D

Anyway...WE GOT A WOLF!

*dances*

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeaaaaah!

*cough*

But anyway. What if the wolf was clever and voted for Shadow so it looked like they were innocent? o_O

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I also forgot to vote :oops:. But hey, we still executed one werewolf!

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It is possible that someone could be clever enough to vote for another wolf if they knew that person was being executed. However, in this case, with the voting private I would doubt it. I do agree that jellyoflight was suspicious of shadowfare so I would look more to the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Neopetsmom wrote:
It is possible that someone could be clever enough to vote for another wolf if they knew that person was being executed. However, in this case, with the voting private I would doubt it. I do agree that jellyoflight was suspicious of shadowfare so I would look more to the others.

I voted for you because I thought that it was wierd you haven't been mauled due to your experience. But seeing as how you were the first to vote for Shadowfare, my suspicions are gone. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I'm thinking Puck. Teddymon'd be the new obvious choice, as he's been in these games before, and would therefore be quite experienced at hiding and the like, and as the obvious choices in the past were never WWs (Shadow wasn't an obvious choice, I don't think. Afterall, no one even cast a single suspicion towards her before a few days ago. :/)...

Jelly... Well, I'm pretty sure she isn't. I've talked to her through PM, and she and I thought Shadow might be a 'Wolf. And while it would be a good idea to do that and get suspicion away from herself, I trust her enough to think she isn't.

And Puck's been acting sort of Shadowfare-esque, I suppose, by staying in the background. :P

But meh. Who knows.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, if you're wondering, here reasons why I've been staying in the backround is because:
1. I don't want to spam up the board.
2. I'm kind of busy with other things.
3. I can't think of the right things to say.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today (Sunday) Will be another execution day.
Please get your votes in by 8:00 pm :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next