Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I was talkin to cap and she said I should drop out..maybe I should, considering I can't go on the chats, I'm pretty much useless. And also I never know when I will be able to come on or not (depends on if moms not home or it shes preoccupied or if I did my work early enough, or if my grandpa doesnt need the fax) so I dunno..What do you think?

.::Hug|Map|Journal::.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, would it be okay if I split this topic at the second challenge, and paste the first post into it?

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
*sigh* We didn't win, but we got pretty close. At first, I felt as if I did nothing, but I did find the 3 and I mentioned using an anagram of fires... that counts as something right? If not, then I was absolutely useless that round. As for the challenge itself, it was complicated yet simple, easy yet difficult. I suppose we should be happy that we got anywhere near the answer (yeah, like right friggin on it), but I have some guesses who the Mole is by what a certain someone said (if they aren't the mole themselves)... Of course, I have to have a backup plan also... hopefully I'm not out this round. -_-; Oh and in case no one saw it, I left a link in the group to the mole's secret webpage yesterday about an half an hour before the game...

Edit: Looks like Amarise already saw it :p. The page has no ad/spyware OR cookie grabber just in case anyone is wondering. (I never thought about that before I posted it)

Anyway, I just thought that I'd post this in this thread before I go to school, and before the next quiz is posted, just to say that I have in fact posted it.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kugetsu wrote:
*sigh* We didn't win, but we got pretty close. At first, I felt as if I did nothing, but I did find the 3 and I mentioned using an anagram of fires... that counts as something right? If not, then I was absolutely useless that round. As for the challenge itself, it was complicated yet simple, easy yet difficult. I suppose we should be happy that we got anywhere near the answer (yeah, like right friggin on it), but I have some guesses who the Mole is by what a certain someone said (if they aren't the mole themselves)... Of course, I have to have a backup plan also... hopefully I'm not out this round. -_-; Oh and in case no one saw it, I left a link in the group to the mole's secret webpage yesterday about an half an hour before the game...

Edit: Looks like Amarise already saw it :p. The page has no ad/spyware OR cookie grabber just in case anyone is wondering. (I never thought about that before I posted it)

Anyway, I just thought that I'd post this in this thread before I go to school, and before the next quiz is posted, just to say that I have in fact posted it.

You posted the link.o.O I must have missed it.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

amarise, i think you are doing a great job, and last nights task was hard, but also achievable, we were just looking too deep into it.

As i got kicked from the chat i couldnt go back and read what the chat said, and as i'm really useless at stuff like that, i dont really remember who said what, which is a pain.

I can't wait until the next challenge, and i hope that i dont get thrown out after the next quiz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lol if it's any consolation, rachel, I can't remember half of the stuff said, either. :lol: Yoshi, I actually contacted someone about this, but seeing as he hasn't been on I'll mention it here. I have a small dillemna: everything posted on this board needs to stay alive, because it will all be used for the final quiz on the Mole. Now, I don't mind if it's split, but if it is I need the board to stay un-deleted, because if it disappeared then pretty much all of the information would be lost and the players would have no way of knowing who the Mole was. (Not to mention I'd have a hard time thinking up questions to the quizzes) So, if you can split this thread and keep it from getting pruned, that'd be okay with me. Otherwise, I really need it to stay like this.

Okay, now for the second quiz! You'll all have until midnight Sunday to send it in, so there should be plenty of time for everyone. And Dying to Live, it does sound like this would be very hard for you to participate in, especially since you'll never know if you can actually be on or not. I won't kick you out, and I will gladly try to work around the trouble you would have, but if you decide to drop out I'll understand. However, I do ask that you delay your decision at least until Sunday (before the execution). If at that time you decide to drop out, I'll simply have you be the Mole's second victim.

1. During the Egg Wand challenge, did the Mole arrive before the game began, right after it began, or right at the end?
A. Before the challenge began
B. Right after the challenge began
C. At the end of the challenge
D. The Mole was not present

2. For the challenge, what suggestion did the Mole give?
A. Dawn
B. Fries
C. Negg
D. Weed
E. The Mole made a suggestion not listed
F. The Mole did not make a suggestion
G. The Mole was not present

3. Of the three incorrect guesses that were made, which ones did the Mole suggest?
A. Dawn
B. Negg
C. Weed
D. Dawn and Negg
E. Dawn and Weed
F. Negg and Weed
G. All three were suggested by the Mole
H. The Mole did not suggest any of them
I. The Mole was not present

4. Did the Mole say they noticed the hidden 3 on the picture, or did someone point it out to them?
A. The Mole noticed the 3
B. Someone pointed it out to them
C. The Mole was not present

5. What is the Mole's location?
A. California
B. Illinois
C. Canada
D. Florida
E. Missouri
F. T.O
G. UK
H. Amish Villa

6. What gender is the Mole?
A. Male
B. Female

7. Does the Mole use an avatar, or a different picture for their bio pic? (You may ask me if something is an avatar or not)
A. An avatar
B. A different pic

8. What month was the Mole born in?
A. January
B. Ferbruary
C. March
D. April
E. May
F. June
G. July
H. August
I. September
J. October
K. November
L. December

9. Did the Mole post at any time between the first quiz and the second challenge?
A. Yes
B. No

10. Who is the Mole?
A. T.M.W.A.C.H.N.
B. Kugetsu
C. cap
D. Ammer
E. bluehawaii19
F. Johnnydontgo
G. Noelle
H. .::.Dying to Live.::.
I. 1lewysgal
J. polarbearpop
K. Dag
L. r4che1
M. Experiment
N. o_0

Don't forget, you can talk to your fellow teammates if you need any information about this last challenge. ;) Oh, and the next challenge will be Monday at 5PM EST (2PM NST, 4PM CST). If this is a problem for anyone please PM me and I will either work out a different time or excuse you from the challenge, depending on the circumstances.

Last edited by amarise on Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Noelle wrote:

Its still in the links section of the Yahoo! Group if you haven't seen it. :p

*sigh* Looks like this quiz was all or nothing... I have my guess on who it is... (Watch out Mole!) hopefully someone does worse than me... We'll find out... I'm NOT going out this early, I can almost-but-not-quite promise you that! Hmm...

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Noelle wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

I just checked out the link... very funny, Kugetsu! I wish we could see the results of the quiz. It would help to know what everyone else thought.. I'm about to open a hotmail account, so I can keep in touch with people.. again, my Yahoo Messenger ID is Johnnydontgo324.

Edit: Apparently I already had a Hotmail account. mailto:Johnnydontgo@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get a hold of me there.

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm not sure if the reason why the answers aren't given has been cleared up yet (I know its been mentioned, but I don't know if it was explained), but the reason it is kept secret is because of this (or at least why I think):

1. It keeps the game more difficult and unpredictable - If one person got eliminated and everyone knew who they thought was the mole, everyone else would just pick another person until everyone left knows who it is. Also, it would go the same way with the person that scored the highest, everyone would probably follow suit.

2. The mole doesn't have to take the quiz, so basically, there'd always be one person missing from the quiz.

Well... I actually thought I had more ideas... but I must have forgotten them... oh well. :( I guess those are all that I can think of at the moment.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, there is a reason. It's Mole tradition. No one is allowed to know how many they got wrong, because if they did then they'd know if their guess about the Mole was accurate or not, and it's a game based on intuition and observation, not on guessing and elimination of choices. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I seem to be having a problem, and the bulk of it is this: I can't install Yahoo Messenger. Ordinarily, this would seem like a bad thing, but in my case, it's not. I use Trillian, which can connect to the five main chat programs used by people, it's just that I need a registered Yahoo Messenger username. If anyone could help me out in that respect, possibly by making a Yahoo messenger username for me, I would be very thankful. Please PM me if you're willing to help.

Image Gotta Love Rage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, today I introduced the next part of the game: individual mini-games. At random times, if I see someone from the game on, I might PM them with an opportunity to attempt a certain mini-game. Today I saw Kugetsu on, and he became the first contestant to attempt a mini-game. He was given the opportunity to find all Shadow Usul items (everything that had Shadow Usul in it, but disregarding anything that simply had a picture of a Shadow Usul). If he succeeded within 20 minutes, he would earn 10k for the group pot. But if he chose to decline the challenge, he would earn an examption. Kugetsu chose to attempt the challenge, rather than take the exemption opportunity. He was unfortunately unable to find the very last Shadow Usul item, as you had to look in the description, but since he found all items that had Shadow Usul in the item name, I have awarded the group pot 5k. The pot now stands at 30k. Well done. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

wow, yay for Kugetsu!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

wooo! what does an exemption do for you? keep you from being booted for one round?

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yup, it keeps you from being executed at the next... um execution. It was tempting to take seeing as this last quiz was a doozy. But it was still fun to do a challenge and earn a little money. :p

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next