Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Of course I can't be sure I would hit a wolf. But how can you be sure to hit a wolf once I'm gone? That's right, we have the exact same chance of getting a wolf, but with me still alive, there are two chances in one night of getting a wolf which also means there's a chance to get both wolves tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

o_0 that is not a legal vote.

Alex- 1 vote: warxelo
AutumnElf- 1 vote: okamotosan18
Okamotosan- 2 vote: Lass, Starchaser

4 votes logged.
2 vote for execution

Execution is 8:00 Tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm going with

Vote: Okamotasan(sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
If you are all this stupid then you deserve to lose, of course the two wolves are going to try to get you to vote for me by voting for me to trick you
Unvote: AutumnElf
Vote: Lass

I tried to help you, but it was wasted on fools >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Chris dear, I am *not* trying to explain this scenario to you again :P

(For those of you who have no clue what I'm on about, I spent about 30 minutes trying to justify the reasons us innocents would have for killing him off. Ask Scott. He was amused)

The way I see it, there's two scenarios.

We kill you off. Then there's only one bad guy. They kill off an innocent. We're down to 2 baddies and *thinks* 5 innocents.

OR.

We don't kill you off, and aim for a 'wolf'. Problem being, we don't know for sure who it is. We may end up executing an innocent. Then, you also aim for a 'wolf'. Again, you may kill an innocent. Then the wolves may *also* maul an innocent. We're down to three bad guys and only 3 innocents.

We may get a wolf, but at this stage in the game I don't think it wise to risk it =\

Vote: Okatomosan18

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Uhh.... all right then. Well, call me a fool Okamotosan, but I'm voting for you. You can't be 100% positive that the wolves would kill you tonight. And plus, at least we're sure now that you're a mafia memember. If we executed someone else, we could loose another innocent. And then if you missed a werewolf, we'd be down another innocent, and yet another if the werewolves don't maul you. At least this way an innocent is spared from execution.

Vote: Okamotosan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

o_0 that is not a legal vote.

Alex- 1 vote: warxelo
Okamotosan- 5 vote: Lass, Starchaser, dracolordII, Alex, White_Wolf
Lass- 1 vote: okamotosan18

7 votes logged.
4 vote for execution

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Uh, hello! It's like having two executions tonight and the wolves will still only have one mauling. Why are you screwing yourselves? Of course there could be two innocents lost, but there are far better chance at least one wolf, or even both wolves will be killed. I will enjoy watching you idiots lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Love you too, Chris <3

Actually, if you read over the posts of the person mauled by the werewolves, assuming it's not you, we may be able to gather information on why they were killed, as in, who they suspected.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Why would the wolves give away any clues in their maulings? That's stupid, they're going to go completely random, and leave the most suspicious people alive. And take you out one by one until they've won.
I am your last good chance to win since we could work together to get at least one wolf gone tonight. There has to be at least one wolf in between Lass, Dracolord, and AutumnElf. Why won't you see that it's like 2 EXECUTIONS IN ONE NIGHT! That's it, I'm not even trying anymore, if you don't see it yet, you will never understand what's good for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

unvote:alex
it seems like oka could help us but he's still a bad guy.... and he might hit an innocent so....
vote:okamotosan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

To the commentary thread:

The post I made after Oko's confession was made right before I had to go to school. 7:01 am EST. I only had about 10 minutes to get on, check the thread, post if I needed, and then leave my house (I get to school around 7:20 because we start at 7:30). I had no idea if I'd be able to post today because I had a doctor's appointment after school, and I have a major English project due Friday (worth 4 test grades) and I knew I had 7 more essays to do before I would be done. Going by that post is not solid evidence to accuse me of being a wolf. Starchaser posted after me and her's was:

Starchaser wrote:
...okay then? o_O

Vote: Okamatosan
No sense in letting any more innocents get killed off than necessary.

If you think I'm a wolf based on Okomotosan's confession then why aren't you accusing Starchaser?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:09 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Vote: Okamotosan18

Okamotosan18 does seem helpful, but the point of the game is to kill the bad guys, right?

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If Starchaser turns out to be a wolf, I will be even more smurf of since she's only posted to vote >.<

The point of the innocents isn't to kill bad guys, it's to kill ALL bad guys. BY WASTING YOUR EXECUTION ON ME YOU GO FROM HAVING TWO CHANCES AT KILLING WOLVES TO NONE!

So what if I might not get a wolf, it's still better than no chance! And the wolves aren't going to accidently maul themselves so there is a definite chance of losing an innocent anyway! YOU ARE SCREWING YOURSELVES EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT!
I bet the wolves would even admit that, haha

Neopetsmom wrote:
To whoever said that Okamotosan was partially on the innocents side...well, no. He is on the side of the Mafia and wants the Mafia to win and the innocents to lose. Just like I want the werewolves to win. Why you would trust him it beyond me.

>.< That doesn't even make sense. Why would I be on the Mafia's side? You made it impossible for the mafia to win when you went and pointed out that I wasn't on your team, and I'm the most suspicous person to people who didn't have anyone to suspect, so of course I would be dead within two days. I'd rather have the innocents win than you, and that was the point of my confession to give the innocents a chance to have two executions in one night, but that doesn't matter anymore because the sheep are following you and your wolves blindly to the edge of the cliff. I did want the Mafia to win when it was still possible, but there is no possible scenario left in which we win. That is why they should trust me, so stop trying to trick them :loser:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Meh... I'm an innocent, believe me or not as you choose. As anyone who reads my LJ knows, I've been trying to limit my time online due to extreme stress and general school-related brouhaha. So that's why my posting has been pretty brief.

So, why am I voting Okamato off?
1) Go read Alex's post. She explained it a lot better than I could.
2) Often, the most defensive people have the most to hide. Why are you so concerned with the welfare of a team that won't benefit you?

Also... I don't know, but it just seems to be to be somewhat unsportsmanlike to admit your role. Even though it does obviously benefit me, it kind of takes some of the fun out of the game. And your attitude to the rest of us since then hasn't really improved my opinion.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next