Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raze- 3 vote: _jaye_, sirclucky, warxelo

3 votes logged.
50% = 2 majority.

Big Note: Tomorrow my project (which has kept me away from the compy) is due. That means I will be working tonight until it's finished. There may be a chance i might not get on until real late... but no matter.

All votes must be in before 7:00.
All lists must be in before 7:30.

I will make the appropriate death scenes, etc. when I have time to get back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Great, I finally get to a computer and it looks like I'm the main suspect.

I didn't vote for Lass yesterday because I didn't have time to read through the rest of the thread so I had to believe we executed her. From the way the voting had been going I thought she would have been dead. So I voted for Warlexo, random. He voted for me when we all voted for Lass so he stuck out in my memory.

And I've been busy. So sue me. Thinking about an online game, in which I have no interesting role, has not been top on my priority list at the moment so if I posted something really obvious that's why. I couldn't spend ages going through every last detail in the posts.

Vote : Warlexo

Reason mentioned above. Shoot me, reduce your chances of winning. At least read what I'm saying.

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

There's no point in voting for me as i have already been cleared of being a mafia member. In the beginning of the game, dracolord II who was the angel, dreamt of me and came back negative. Okamotosan you even posted here that i was cleared. Remember? You said you got two dreams from dracolord? One of yesitish and one of myself.

As of the other people still alive. I believe sirclucky is the other sibling, seeing as no one else admitted to it. I think _jaye_ is innocent also, though im not 100% percent sure. Lass voted for _jaye_ before saying all her suspicions on him. Most baddies don't give away their members so i doubt _jaye_ is bad.

The archangel and flip-flopper should reveal themselves right now. You're protecting each other anyway so you won't be in trouble. This way we can be sure that raze is bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Raze

After listening to Warxelo's reasoning, I think I agree with him. I wrote down the names of the remaining players, and I think I'm pretty positive of who's who now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For those who don't believe my innocence:
Quote:
Nelly, just so you know, Warxelo isn't Mafia, but could still be a wolf.
And we all know the wolves are gone and the criminal died the first night.
Quote:
How do I appear all-knowing? I've received two messages from the angel, one about YesItIsh, and one about Warxelo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raze- 4 vote: _jaye_, sirclucky, warxelo, white_wolf,
Warxelo- 1 vote: Raze

5 vote
3 majority

(eating dinner) definitely wont be back by 7. Sorry guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Um... Ok since it is being recomended by people I trust... I'm the archangel.

If I die tonight because I said that, well I guess that's a risk I take.

Um yeah, if we miss the mafia person tonight, I haven't PMed my protection list yet, so if anyone thinks that we really need someone protected (besides yourself unless you can justify it :P ) feel free to PM me anytime in the next 30-45 minutes...

Oh yeah...

Vote: Raze

Raze if you're the flipflopper let us know ASAP!

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raze isn't the flip-flopper; I am.

When I said I had a general idea of who was who earlier, this was sort of what I was thinking....

Hyperbutterfly- Archangel
Warxelo- Unknown, but assumed on innocent's side
_jaye_- Unknown, but assuming innocent by what Warxelo stated earlier
White_Wolf- Flip-flopper
Raze- Unknown, but assumed guilty. Mostly because she has the most evidence against her
Sirclucky- Other best buddy

That meant, in my thinking, that the mafia member is either _jaye_, or Raze. If Raze is innocent, then I highly suggest we go for _jaye_ next. Hyperbutterfly, I'll try my best to protect you now that I know who you are. We have to work together on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I'll protect you, but that should be irrelevant because according to your logic, Raze is the mafia!

Arrg! Where's Scott! The suspense is killing me!

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hyperflutterby wrote:
Well I'll protect you, but that should be irrelevant because according to your logic, Raze is the mafia!

Arrg! Where's Scott! The suspense is killing me!

I know!! :) I can't wait to see if we actually won this game :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just called Scott on his shiny new cell phone. :lol: He said he's almost done with his project, so hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Scott, I am throughly displeased with you. You are more than an hour and a half late. As a result I have decided to discontinue stalking you until further notice. I trust that next time you will consider the consequences of your tardiness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*grumble* now is NOT the time to joke around with me.
I'm in a pretty horrible mood right now. Things started to go wrong to horrible... after Jill called me... >.<

But in any case...

Quote:
Raze-5 vote: _jaye_, sirclucky, warxelo, white_wolf, hyperflutterby
Warxelo- 1 vote: Raze

6 votes.
3 is majority.

Scott raises his green gun at Raze's heart, as she speaks... "NO! Please... not again... I don't like getting shot..."
Scott inserts one bullet into the chamber of the gun, clicks, and starts to aim once again.

By that time, Raze shoots an evil look back upon the remaining townspeople, "But i do like making shots. Bahahaha. You may have killed our kind once again... but we will be back... and next time... you wont be so lucky." Scott shoots the bullet into her heart, pink blood pouring out profusely. The final gun in the set of 3 falls out, with the Pooglini Insignia engraved upon it.

"Yes. Congratulations. Once again, the innocents have been victorious!"
End WW3.

(Before anyone asks, WW4 will take a while before it begins. Rules will be getting a major makeover, as I've seen pretty big holes. Roles will be much more clearly defined and more intricate. So get ready for a great game 4. Just... not anytime soon)

Please continue all discussions in the COMMENTARY thread
Do Not Post Here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3