Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
The person who has at least 50% of the NON-NOBODY votes by execution time, will be executed. If there is a tie vote, there will be no execution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Qanda wrote:
White_Wolf wrote:
I'd like to make my first vote now. I didn't want to be first to vote but alas, I need to do it now or I'll most likely forget. (Or wind up busy tomorrow.) No hard feelings to anyone, it's too early for me to have any clues on whos who, so I just did a "24 horses in a stable, one jumped out..." Jeeze, I use the most educated guessing systems. :P

So sorry, but...

Vote: Puck102701

Ya know, I kinda distrust this "most educated guessing system", especially after the last game (if you did observe how it went). And seeing that it is still so early in the game, why vote so fast?

Actually, I didn't watch the last game. And I can understand Puck's argument saying that she probably wouldn't be a werewolf twice in a row, but I had no idea she was a werewolf last game because I wasn't participating in that one.

I didn't want to be the first to vote, because I knew that would make me look suspicious, but I really couldn't help it. As I said in my post, I needed to post it not only because I'd probably forget too if I didn't, but also because I said I'd probably be too busy to be able to come online again during the weekend to vote. (And I don't want to die from not voting) I do a lot of things over the weekend, and it's actually rather common for people to not see me online until late on Sunday, you can ask any one who talks to me over AIM that.

Obviously it looks like I would have had time to vote later, but it's too late for that now. I didn't know if I'd be able to get on or not, so I took a risk by going first. *shrugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

White_Wolf wrote:
And I can understand Puck's argument saying that she probably wouldn't be a werewolf twice in a row

Don't understand it. You can't say that. Roles are given randomly ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Well, it could be used as an arguement not to vote for someone since it's just saying that it is unlikely that she would be a wolf twice in a row because the odds are low that it would be assigned the same way twice. It's like, "Well, the odds are against it for being a wolf twice, but it's still possible since it's not impossible."
That doesn't sound very good, but it's as good an arguement as anyone else has right now. And, White_wolf didn't say that Puck could not be a wolf again. Maybe that explains my point a little better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

However, when roles are randomly assigned a player has the same chance to be a wolf in the next game as he or she would have had if he or she was not a wolf in the first game. That is, the randomizer doesn't "know" that the person was a wolf in the last game. It like when you flip a coin and you have flipped heads 4 times in a row. You still have a 50% chance of flipping heads on your next turn. The coin doesn't remember that you flipped heads 4 times in a row.

In the games I've run I have had people be wolves in consecutive games on several occasions. I also have people who have never been anything other than an innocent. Shrugs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
I wasn't saying the chances were any different, but Scott was saying you couldn't say the chances for being a wolf twice were lower than being a wolf just once. Maybe it was a strategy to try to make people think it had an impact on this game, I dunno. But outside of this game, the chance of being a wolf twice is lower. So technically the statement, "It isn't very likely to be a wolf twice in a row" is true, but it doesn't have an impact in this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, I'm going to bed for tonight, so I won't be around for all the excitement. I guess that my fate is sealed. I just want to say (while I'm still alive) that I'm sorry I couldn't do more to contribute to this game. Hopefully Scott will be making a "dead thread" so that when others join me we can talk about the game. Hopefully I'll be in on the next one.

Oh and Scott I trust you to make my death really cool so when I read it tomorrow I'll feel that I died honorablely. If you can put some butterflies in it I promise I'll love you forever <3 (as if you need another female stalker :P ). If you don't add the butterflies, that will be fine too though. :D

So going to sleep with the fishies now. :zzz:

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh, could still be trying to sound innocent, you only need one person to change votes to stay alive, sneaky sneaky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

hyperflutterby wrote:
Ok, I'm going to bed for tonight, so I won't be around for all the excitement. I guess that my fate is sealed. I just want to say (while I'm still alive) that I'm sorry I couldn't do more to contribute to this game. Hopefully Scott will be making a "dead thread" so that when others join me we can talk about the game. Hopefully I'll be in on the next one.

Oh and Scott I trust you to make my death really cool so when I read it tomorrow I'll feel that I died honorablely. If you can put some butterflies in it I promise I'll love you forever <3 (as if you need another female stalker :P ). If you don't add the butterflies, that will be fine too though. :D

So going to sleep with the fishies now. :zzz:

I respect you for saying that :). The reason I said that about Dawn was because I'll respect anyone whose attidute about their execution or such is like that.
Anyways, I hope Scottnak does make a dead thread. I'm guessing I'll be killed off soon, if not tonight, so it'll be nice to still be sort of involved in the game.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Oh, could still be trying to sound innocent, you only need one person to change votes to stay alive, sneaky sneaky

Sorry, but I kinda take offence to that comment. I know that once I'm dead I won't be able to post here again (well maybe after the whole game is done). The prior post was just trying to make being knocked out so early a little bit easier for me. I just wanted to say bye and let what happens happen. You can take my comments as you will. You will see when I'm dead if I'm mafia, wolf, or innocent. I have known since early yesterday afternoon that no one would believe me until I'm dead.

Thanks for the fun game everyone. bye

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

hyperflutterby wrote:
Sorry, but I kinda take offence to that comment.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in any offensive way whatsoever. I just like it when people have a positive attitude and... I'm sorry.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Puck102701 wrote:
hyperflutterby wrote:
Sorry, but I kinda take offence to that comment.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in any offensive way whatsoever. I just like it when people have a positive attitude and... I'm sorry.

No I'm sorry, that was my fault, I didn't quote okamotosan18 at first. When I saw that you posted in between I edited it to make it clear who I was trying to talk to. That was my fault, I thank you for seeing my post in the light that I wanted it regarded in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I was just saying it was possible that, I didn't say it for a fact. Now I sound all :evil:. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Why is everyone arguing mostly on roles? They're assigned randomly and yes, Puck does have a chance to be the Werewolf again. If she is executed than we'll know for a fact.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7